Optic

Your favourite weather season?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite weather season?

• Summer
    • Fall / Autumn
    • Winter
    • Spring

Here in Australia we don't get any snow at all. So that's either good or bad. I imagine no need to clear driveways, but then so many missed opprtunities playing with snow..

Our summers are brutally hot - particularly in Western Australia. 35+ degrees Celsius days during Summer are certainly the norm. But unlike Singapore and Malaysia where theie weather is humid, our Summers are quite dry.

On that basis, Spring is my preference. Not too hot, not too cold. :P

How about you?

Our summers are brutally hot too. 35+ degrees celsius with at least 80% humidity. It's always super humid here. I much prefer winter. Thankfully it doesn't snow that often. The snow we get can be compared to wet cement. It takes very little snow accumulation to bring down trees and cause power outages. You're not missing anything Optic.

It snows a lot around here. Back when I was in high school, I liked snow for cancelling school, but now that I'm driving around and stuff, its rather an annoyance. Summers around here range from around 30-35 degrees celsius, so not as hot as over there. My favorite season though, is autumn. Seeing the trees have so many different colors is really beautiful, and its really the only season around here where the temperature is consistently nice without rain every other day.

Hm, I'd have to say spring for me, since it is the season I was born in :P , but theres also a sense of balance in terms of temperature. Although there is slightly more rain compared to the other season but it's okay since I adore rain. The summers here are hot and the winters brutal, though it changes drastically every year which I blame on Global warming

• 2 months later...

hmm, its hard deciding between winter and spring but I guess winter is better by a little margin.

Mainly because of the temperature, and also you go out a lot less when its winter. I mean its hard to play football when its full of snow.

• 4 weeks later...

I love Winter, there is nothing quite like the sight of sunlight reflected on the snow, so beautiful. Insects also make themselves scarce, which is great because gnats make me want to set the world on fire and I do not really feel like being convicted of arson~

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

Mine is winter for sure. Although summers aren't as hot here as other places I just can't stand the heat. I also enjoy winter activities. Snow mobiles, ice fishing, snowboarding etc. Snow is also beautiful to look at.

Ice cream, girls playing at the pool, fields of sunflowers, girls playing in the ocean, girls having water gun fights, girls playing in the river, girls wearing sundresses... Summer has it all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Winter = Rainy and very cold. Icy. No snow.

Spring = Rain. Rain. Cold. Way too much rain.

Summer = Quite pleasant. And then baking. Too hot most of the time. Hell is colder.

Autumn = Great. Colourful. Not rainy. Not hot. You can get away with shorts.

And that's the beautiful British weather. Autumn is really great, it's my cycling season because the weather is perfect for it in September! :)

I pretty much like all seasons, except Summer.

In the Vegas area, summers get brutality hot and I have a medical condition that makes me become weaker when hot, so I can only really go out and about for maybe 3/4 of the year and be just fine, at least when it comes to the weather.

• Like 1

Considering that there's only rain or shine in Singapore, I don't really have a choice in the matter. I'd love to see Winter someday, if only for the fun things I could do in the snow, but I don't think I'd stand the cold for long, so I'd still say that my favorite season would still be Summer, or maybe a cooler season, like Spring. Autumn's too much trouble. Have to pick up leaves.

Edited by Guest

Winter= Snow, cold, good for staying indoors, reading and listening to acoustic music, drinking hot things, second favourite season

Spring= Allergies, birthday

Summer = 30 Celcius and humid, it smells alive at night, full of mystery, sucks balls during the day

Fall = Beautiful, sleep about as well as I do in the winter, It's not frigid outside, I'm overcome by bittersweet feelings of melancholy, Favourite season

• 4 months later...

I used to enjoy winter for a while when I was younger but now not so much. I would say autumn is my favorite. I really LOVE all the different colors the leaves change into and its much cooler or not so hot and not so cold feeling outside Its just right, temp wise. It just feels magical to me at least in ways and can't forget Halloween and Thanksgiving, I adore those holidays. More Halloween though..