Anime News and Discussion

Seshi

10 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

I should just invest in a damned region free blu-ray player. 

You may already have one.

VLC, the free media player software which is often called the 'Swiss army knife of media formats' can play DVDs and Blu-Ray disks it can also be switched between the various Blu-Ray regions quite easily.

Of course there are some conditions.

1. Your computer must have a Blu-Ray drive.

2. You have to watch the content on your computer unless you can connect it to your TV, which shouldn't be a problem as I suspect all modern TVs have HDMI and from what I can see most computers have HDMI these days.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-09-25/aggretsuko-anime-5th-final-season-launches-on-netflix-in-february-2023/.190159

I honestly wasn’t a fan of season 4, but since this is being promoted as the final season, I’ll probably watch it. 

On 9/24/2022 at 5:58 AM, MediaConsumesMe said:

The recent aniplex feast just vindicated my hopium; 

Fate Strange Fake just got announced. A1 pictures is doing it, so I imagine it gonna be similar to Apocrypha. 

It also got a simul-dub and releases December 31st 2022. So I am hyped for this. 

Finally!!!! I’m so hype!!

22 minutes ago, Soramee_ said:

Finally!!!! I’m so hype!!

Yeah, with the servants in this war, it going to be a serious battle royal. I don't know where the premier for foreign audiences is going to be, I'm going to assume it'll be hosted somewhere. I'm not sure what Aniplex prefers to put there shows onto. Somewhere on Crunchyroll, such as Babylonia so it might be through them. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/24/2022 at 5:58 AM, MediaConsumesMe said:

The recent aniplex feast just vindicated my hopium; 

Fate Strange Fake just got announced. A1 pictures is doing it, so I imagine it gonna be similar to Apocrypha. 

It also got a simul-dub and releases December 31st 2022. So I am hyped for this. 

Been delayed sadly, but hopefully will be worth the wait

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-12-07/fate-strange-fake-whispers-of-dawn-tv-anime-special-delayed-from-december-31/.192662

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I seen the news,

See the source image

I'm sad it been delayed but I'd rather they get it right with delays than rush out something subpar. 

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
Hello people. I just created a youtube channel with my favorite moments of animes. I gonna upload short videos on daily basis.
Could you give me some feedbacks? For example:
-Is the music matching with the videos?
-Is it enough visible?
Which other anime you would rather watch?
If someone would spend 3 minutes to help me and give me critic I would truly appreciate.
Have a nice day everyone!! :) :)

[Link removed]
Edited by Myouya
Removal of link

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-12-25/trapped-in-a-dating-sim-the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs-anime-gets-2nd-season/.193334
Glad to hear as it turned out to be one of the year’s more enjoyable isekai. The MC in particular was a lot of fun.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-12-25/trapped-in-a-dating-sim-the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs-anime-gets-2nd-season/.193334
Glad to hear as it turned out to be one of the year’s more enjoyable isekai. The MC in particular was a lot of fun.

LET'sGOOOOO

On 5/16/2022 at 12:57 PM, Animedragon said:

Has anyone heard any news about the next set of episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card?

No mention of the anime yet, but the below article notes that the manga is scheduled to end almost a year from now. 
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2022-10-14/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-manga-final-volume-slated-for-fall-2023/.190771

maybe the rest of the anime will follow 🤞

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

No mention of the anime yet, but the beliw article notes that the manga will end almost a year from now. 
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2022-10-14/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-manga-final-volume-slated-for-fall-2023/.190771

maybe the rest of the anime will follow 🤞

Thanks for that information.

I will continue to hope the rest of Clear Card anime will follow... at some point. 🙂

In the meantime I might try reading the manga on CR.

17 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I've just had a look on CR. They've got chapter 1 of Clear Card, then it jumps to chapter 39. ☹️

Chapters 2 to 38 are missing! 😡

Well that sucks. Especially since what I’ve seen online says to start with chapter 22 to continue from where the anime left off. Actually a lot of people say to follow the manga from the beginning since the anime made changes.

To be honest, despite being a CR subscriber for years, I’d never used their manga site because the majority of my otaku pursuits are on the anime aspect.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Well that sucks. Especially since what I’ve seen online says to start with chapter 22 to continue from where the anime left off. Actually a lot of people say to follow the manga from the beginning since the anime made changes.

To be honest, despite being a CR subscriber for years, I’d never used their manga site because the majority of my otaku pursuits are on the anime aspect.  

Yes, it sucks big time.  There's a lot of complaints in the comments section about the missing chapters as well.

As I've got the manga of the original series I looked at buying the new series, but they're £8 - £10 per book and with 10 books already published, and the series not finished yet, it would have been rather too expensive!!

• 3 weeks later...