Seshi

582759565_fr(2).jpg.3ad06d918bb466c1a08b84d9d985c941.jpg

New & Exciting Updates?

Share them here with us!

🌟

🌟

🌟

🌟

Today, Crunchyroll announced the date for the upcoming Dub of Demon Slayer! It will be releasing on Toonami October 12th for the Fall Anime Block! Sooo excited that it got enough traction to make it this far. Not only will we be getting a dub, but the future of this franchise looking good, such a success that it's going on cable TV.  

• Like 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Cant wait for season 4 of Boku no hero

And as far as I know one punch man season 2 is going to get special eps, like season 1 did. 

attack on titan season 4 is going to be the final season, maybe they will have season 4 part 2 also. Not coming out till 2020 though. 

Edited by Serge heartless
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

After 6~7 years since the last anime installment, a new Higurashi thing got announced:

While Ryukishi07 apparently had been teasing some things, it was preeetty surprising getting this notification.

Don't know about the studio behind it, or what it even will be. But hopefully it will be a nice opportunity to give this series some new fans :)

• Like 2

The continuation of the Fruits Basket remake is scheduled for the spring season, which starts in April 😁🤩😍

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-01-17/fruits-basket-anime-2nd-season-premieres-this-spring/.155474

There’s also a PV in the article summarizing season 1 and previewing season 2 (unfortunately not subtitled)

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 3

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-01-20/digimon-adventure-gets-new-tv-anime-reboot-in-april-featuring-taichi-in-5th-grade/.155506

I was never a fan of Digimon personally, but I realize it has it’s fans. Also, a lot of my issue might be I’ve only seen the Americanized versions :P 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

@Ohiotaku FURABA FOR LIFE, I waited 18 years, 18 painful years before they made a proper anime of this amazing, hearwarming, heartwrenching, tear jerking, brilliant story to happen. And the first season was so so so good. I live and breath for this anime. I cannot wait for april.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Season 2 of That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime is scheduled for fall which would be an October start date https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2020/01/26/season-2-of-that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-to-air-in-fall-2020

Hope the new 3 part OAV series involving Shizu’s students gets streamed as well (probably after it’s completed in Japan)

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 2:24 AM, Ohiotaku said:

Thats wonderful news to me. But im feeling down about Dendrogram turning out to be a letdown. At least Bofuri has been going good. I look forward to that one the most every week.

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Thats wonderful news to me. But im feeling down about Dendrogram turning out to be a letdown. At least Bofuri has been going good. I look forward to that one the most every week.

Yeah, I dropped Dendrogram then gave it a 2nd chance. Then dropped it for good after the latest episode 😂

Since you’re liking Bofuri, you might enjoy Ascendence of a Bookworm (season 2 debuts in April). It takes a little time before things get really interesting though.

While I’m enjoying Isekai Quartet S2, I am disappointed that Naofumi, Raphtalia & Filo’s involvement has been pretty minimal to this point.

• Funny 1

I havent jumped on the Isekai quartet bandwagon, but you never know, things could pick up for them in the later half. For example, what if they are purposefully leaving Naofumi out to play on that aspect of his character who will go crazy from being wrongly excluded xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lots more Rimuru ahead. Season 2 will be split in half, part 1 airing October - December 2020 & part 2 April - July 2021.  Inbetween, a spinoff/parody series will air 

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-22/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-anime-season-2-has-split-cours-run-in-october-april/.157755

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2020/03/21-1/its-storytime-with-rimuru-as-the-slime-diaries-gets-tv-anime-adaptation-in-january-2021

And there’s also a 3 part OAV story about the time he spent with Shizu’s students. Will most likely be on Crunchyroll, but timing TBD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...