• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's your weekly update on anime trends. Courtesy of @Nova  

The continuation of the Fruits Basket remake is scheduled for the spring season, which starts in April 😁🤩😍 https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-01-17/fruits-basket-anime-2nd-season-premiere

New & Exciting Updates? Share them here with us! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Today, Crunchyroll announced the date for the upcoming Dub of Demon Slayer! It will be releasing on Toonami O

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Initially wrote this series off as a Gegege no Kitaro knock off, but wound up enjoying it more than I thought. Will have to refresh my memory before season 2 though.

Article about Attack on Titan’s final season including trailer

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-29/attack-on-titan-the-final-season-anime-promo-video-reveals-new-staff-at-mappa/.160061

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Shaman King will be getting a new adaption beginning in April 2021.   
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-06-11/shaman-king-manga-gets-brand-new-tv-anime-next-april/.160544
I remember watching some of the edited version of the old series back in the early 2000s & thinking it had potential. Since then I’d seen a number of online petitions trying to get it relicensed, so curious to see how the new complete adaption turns out. 

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RuthisianCodex said:

Oh good grief....

I have a voice-acting friend from HS so I know the part about taking time off to take care of his voice is a serious thing.  In this case however I'd submit that he probably should not have yelled so much in the first place.  I mean, I'm horrible with actor's names, but even I remember his name because of all the yelling (some of) his characters do/did. :)

7 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I have a voice-acting friend from HS so I know the part about taking time off to take care of his voice is a serious thing.  In this case however I'd submit that he probably should not have yelled so much in the first place.  I mean, I'm horrible with actor's names, but even I remember his name because of all the yelling (some of) his characters do/did. :)

Oh definitely the actor needs to take care of himself & I hope he heals completely. My thing is just that it's yet another delay. 

4 hours ago, RuthisianCodex said:

Oh definitely the actor needs to take care of himself & I hope he heals completely. My thing is just that it's yet another delay. 

That definitely seems to be a recurring theme this year, doesn't it?

• Agree 1