HakuUzumaki

What would you do if all your crushes’ husbands or wives asked you to take care of their spouses & their kids while they were dying?

What would you do if all your crushes’ husbands or wives asked you to take care of their spouses & their kids while they were dying?

Edited by HakuUzumaki

😂Quite a specific question. Depends on what terms I'd be with them, but generally speaking I might take care of the children if they are in need, but wouldn't take care of the crush since it doesn't seem like a great idea considering their partner is dying.

That's quite of a responsibility. As for me crushes are platonic feelings and taking care of kids is sure not my thing. While it is a pity situation I do think there are plenty of ways to settle the situation and as I young adult who is still in college I still need to study. Quite selfish yes. *Slurps down pudding*

Ehm... I... yea, I wouldn't do it, lol. I don't like kids and like, @RyePotatoes I have college. I'm sure they could find someone more qualified to take care of their kids.