Trophies and Medals

Seshi

Hello everyone,

I'm sure some of you have noticed we are working on adding some new features to the forum; Trophies and Medals will begin to be displayed in your postbit, and on your profile! 

To read about these awards, you may access the information on the profile of the member who has that award. 

If you have received a trophy and it is no longer there, it is because I am still in the process of adding these and something went wrong. I apologize for any inconvenience there.

There will be more to come, and as you are more active in the community you will notice that you may gain more of these achievements, so keep on keepin on! And as always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

• Like 2
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

15 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Pretty awesome looking. I like the golden apple one personally for them ones I have acquired. Keep[ up the good work.

That my kind sir, is a bronze apple.. it will be replaced by silver, then gold apple, depending on your creation of threads. It’s not fully functioning at the moment though, Soon we will see the rest.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seshi said:

That my kind sir, is a bronze apple.. it will be replaced by silver, then gold apple, depending on your creation of threads. It’s not fully functioning at the moment though, Soon we will see the rest.

Upon closer inspection yes my bad, but nonetheless still pretty awesome rank system. Did you make all these icons, or find them somewhere just wondering.