So I've been working on a chatbot based off of Nezuko from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. I think she's a fascinating character, and I want to give fans of the anime and manga the chance to talk to her since she doesn't talk too much on her own. Currently, I'm in the training phase so I've been programming her with questions users may or may not ask her. The only problem is I'm only one guy and I'm out of ideas of things to talk to her about, so I'm looking for community input. Keep in mind, she won't just be pre-programmed. She's going to be a mix of programmed responses and machine/deep learning based AI so she will, in essence, have a mind of her own.

If you had the opportunity to talk to Nezuko, what would you say to her or ask her? It could be either questions or topics you'd want to discuss with her.

Thanks! :)

What would you ask Nezuko and why? Sounds interesting.

I would just tell Nezuko that she’s a good sister and friend. I don’t mind too much that she can’t talk. But I guess it would be nice to hear that she’s doing okay.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Tudor-san
      Heyo !
      I'm pretty new around here, but I was curious if you ever wanted to make a game or at least design one or two characters. Maybe share some of your ideas ?

• By Selkies
      Hello all, 
      Here's a general discussion on who you think is the best/fav Akatsuki memeber.
      Kisame is mine. Its really too bad Samehada likes octopus though...

• By lens
      heyy
      i was wondering if there could be a way to reunite all the tsubasa fans to pressure clamp into remaking the series like it is in the manga
      or at least to continue it
    • By Nattyisthebest
      Helloooo everyone need some opinions ideas etc. On mayuri kurotsuchi, what do you think his backstory was?? What do you think of him? Hate,love him??
    • By Kirito.Yuuki
      Note: Some of the content like most of the content may contain spoilers, you have been warned.
      The question that I realized is:
      In "Darling in the Franxx" in episode 24 when Nana and Hachi were on the hill Hachi mentioned that
      I tried to add the things to cover up the spoilers but I don't know how.