Fall 2019 Season - Anticipation & Early Impressions

Ohayotaku

51 minutes ago, Ohiotaku said:

ALREADY DROPPED
Assassins Pride

Let's say there was potential (although the male MC looks like Kirito) but it went all down the drain with those loli quarrels and magic fights. 

I really don't know if this was just a coincidence but for the KyotoAni Fire to take place while they were working on Fire Force...is pretty upsetting and saddening.

Well, I read the manga of Fire Force in beforehand and decided to drop the series at episode 2. If the second cur is good enough then feel free to mention me here @Ohiotaku

Edited by Muco
  • Like 2

On 10/21/2019 at 9:14 AM, Muco said:

Let's say there was potential (although the male MC looks like Kirito) but it went all down the drain with those loli quarrels and magic fights. 

I’m honestly still kinda interested in the setting/world it takes place in but the relationship between the MC and the loli is already feeling creepy to me. And yeah, the interactions between the girls isn’t good either

actually seemed to imply the girl bullying her was actually a friend

I really need to cut down on the number of series I’m watching anyway, so this is an easy drop.

Special 7 is decent so far, but they really need to start fleshing out the characters more.

I love the character designs for Azure Lane, but the personalities aren’t really engaging. Though Laffey is funny  

spacer.png