What's on tonight?

Faeding

Question

Currently debating with the S/O about what to watch  tonight.  Saw a few good Anime in the trending 

Shes about 1 year into her anime  journey and likes things such as One punch/Trigun 

Doesn't necessarily need to be anime  but something on netflix/hulu would be nice/ shows/anime. -

Horo.full.2159309.jpg

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Demon Slayer is on Hulu. So is Gun x Sword which has some similarities to Trigun. Cannonbusters on Netfix has some similarities to Trigun & has an irreverence similar to One Punch Man, but also has some profanity & crude humor.

For something similar to One Punch Man, there’s Mob Psycho 100, but unfortunately it’s only on Crunchyroll & Funimation.

Tiger & Bunny is on both Netflix & Hulu and I believe is similar to One Punch Man though I haven’t seen it.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I'd suggest checking out Big O as well.  It's from the same era as Trigun so she'd probably enjoy it.  The first season is episodic but the second season has a more continuous overarching storyline and drops the episodic mess.  Outlaw Star is also from that era and would be a great pick for any night.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1