Devastatingly bored[Lonely]

Faeding

So I'm a Security Guard. Currently working night shifts 19:00-04:00 and spend 90%, of my time alone. As you can imagine this SUCKS.

I'm currently on shift  >.>help me get through  the night  my friends? Random quips... post videos...ask me questions. Rant about life. Recommend music... ask for critique on your short stories!? Just help keep my mind stirring and turning over.

Thanks guys

U-1146.png

9 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Ah yes, night duty.  I'm very familiar with that.  Actually I'm due for it next week again. Booooooo!

This should help for 4 minutes:

I'd also take some addition Flying fortress facts you didn't list in your prior post =p

9 minutes ago, Faeding said:

So I'm a Security Guard. Currently working night shifts 19:00-04:00 and spend 90%, of my time alone. As you can imagine this SUCKS.

I'm currently on shift  >.>help me get through  the night  my friends? Random quips... post videos...ask me questions. Rant about life. Recommend music... ask for critique on your short stories!? Just help keep my mind stirring and turning over.

Thanks guys

U-1146.png

Night duty can both be fun and not fun

Atleast, in internship it was fun, couse there was barely any extractions, aside from routine ones

But the sucky part was once it reached 3am...

You start to feel tired and shiz which is not fun, not to mention morning picks and people starting to come to you in masses for extraction....

Ughh that was hella toxic, (i enjoyed the toxicity tho)

Welp, i got no topics, im just studying atm >...>

9 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Oh, don't tease the inner flyboy in me like that. haha.

I think there's plenty in that group to read for sure, and truthfully the B-17 deserved a much larger post, but I'm battling three things at once - and I will probably be in early tomorrow at work again - so I had to cut it shorter.  Here's Boeing's take on the history, though.

I think it depends on your line of work.

Security guard has a fine line between boring and "lets roll out, fellas."  APPSCOM duty is much the same...the gun is just bigger - and there's always a gun.

Depends on what site I'm working.  The site I'm at now has no rolling out 99% of the time >.> was working a plaza in a not so nice neighborhood. Hands on daily there  >.>

12 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Do you have any good scary stories from working over nights?

Sure! I do have a couple! Was working  a plaza at about 1am. A white 4d sedan flags me down and asks if I'd seen  a white male with tattoos around. They had recieved a call from them and were there to pick them up. Fast  forward 10 minutes to me spotting a strange object secluded in a grass section. 

" What's that?"

"Oh that's a body".

White Male tatted up. Face down in the grass. First thing I noted was he had no shoes on. Yet his socks were clean so someone took his shoes.

"Sir".

"Sir I'm going to need you to wake up". 

Doesn't wake up

-nudges- still isnt moving... dont really see any breath.

About to call an ambulance. 

Sees original person  who flagged me down.  Gets their attention with mag lite.

Female comes over in hysterics but more angry than sad?

"BRANDON"!

"WAKE UP"-

TO BE CONTINUED  and yes this is a real story. I have several...possibly fatal stories-

On another note the site I'm currently working at has some spooky activity. 

Two shapes to be exact.. shapes? Humanoid though? One white. One Black.  They're  rather shapeless not well defined...more.

Casper shaped?

5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Military post, on-site - buddy.  Not sure what they think is getting past the MP's to get to where I'd be.

"He's armed with...pamphlets of Illinois Tax Code!!!"

Mp life isn't strange road my friend. I've heard much

• Like 1

Lol that's awesome. I always had creepy stuff happen to me as well when I was working night shift alone. No dead bodies though, but I have had people shoot at people. So did this guy ever wake up or was he... dead? X_X 

6 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Lol that's awesome. I always had creepy stuff happen to me as well when I was working night shift alone. No dead bodies though, but I have had people shoot at people. So did this guy ever wake up or was he... dead? X_X 

This guy  did wake up.... he didnt smell like alchohol at all.

But was clearly fucked  up on something... helped the lady get him to the car... halfway there he starts getting squirrely on me... kinda realizing I'm security and felt like he was in trouble.

Just tried to reassure him he was alright and that his friend was there and I was just helping him get to where he needed to be. We ended up having to place him in the car. She took him to the hospital[ hopefully

That or I helped her kidnap him]

Just now, The History Kid said:

I might share some of my stories with you guys, since it's October and all, but unfortunately that will have to be a different thread and a different time.  

What a tease!!

vlcsnap-00142.png

10 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Creepy stories please xD

downloadfile-1.jpg

• Funny 3