Post your daily photos

Mazino

• 4 weeks later...

Last warm day of the season and a friend of mine playing at a music festival :)

g6OMSLg.jpg

Car  painted to look old and worn out with airbrushing

cfs12n4.jpg

Of course the gotta head out with some friends for some bbq in the pork-n-ator

69ZsSQR.jpg

Lastly for this month the local drunk not making it into the parking lot. Thought he found the perfect parking spot. In the street.

1OSZ0Cp.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/14/2023 at 10:10 PM, Key Visual said:

Last warm day of the season and a friend of mine playing at a music festival :)

g6OMSLg.jpg

Car  painted to look old and worn out with airbrushing

cfs12n4.jpg

Of course the gotta head out with some friends for some bbq in the pork-n-ator

69ZsSQR.jpg

Lastly for this month the local drunk not making it into the parking lot. Thought he found the perfect parking spot. In the street.

1OSZ0Cp.jpg

Nice paint job on the car, it looks convincingly old.

The "Pork-n-ator" is an impesssive truck, but if you drove it anywhere here in the UK with those machine guns on top a major incident would be declared and it would be surrounded by armed police in full body armour very quickly.

After a huge gap of time, I went back to anime and watched FLCL. This anime is one of the best I've ever seen, so I decided to keep a reminder of it on my desk in the form of a cigarette with the same inscription as the cigarette Mamimi Samejima smoked.

_0060315.jpg

• Like 1

I have quite a few photos to share here. They're from my trip to Germany this past summer. Since I'm putting so many up, I'll enclose them in spoiler tags to save space. I've been meaning to get these uploaded for quite a while now. 😅

Spoiler

The Martinstor (Martin's Gate) in Freiburg's city center.

spacer.png

Spoiler

This photo was taken on a hill that overlooks the city of Freiburg. The big church is called the Münster. Interestingly, it was the only building in the city that survived bombing during WW2.

spacer.png

Spoiler

These next three were taken from the top of Schauinsland. To get to the top, you can take Germany's longest cable car. My friend and I lost track of time and missed the last car down, so we had to walk down the mountain... which was a little over 5 km. 😫

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

This is another shot I got of the city of Luzern, Switzerland, with Mt. Pilatus in the background. I think I like this shot better than the other one I took, but then again, the other shot got a better view of the wooden, covered bridge.

luzern-pilatus-view.jpg

Spoiler

These next few are some more from the top of Mt. Pilatus. I want to go back there so bad.

mtpilatus-blackbird-trail1.jpg

mt-pilatus-overlook1.jpg

pilatus-railview.jpg

Spoiler

And now, these next few were taken in Strasbourg, France, just over Germany's southwestern border. I really love these buildings and structures.

house-on-river-strasbourg.jpg

cool-wooden-building-strasbourg.jpg

guard-towers-strasbourg.jpg

Ahh.... I want to go back to Europe again. Hopefully next year some time, if all the stars align for me, as it were. 🤞

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1