Hello All >.<

Liana Astoria

Welcome to the Anime Forums community, @Liana Astoria

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, the community is very friendly :)

Romance in anime is one of my favourite genres, although for me it's more slice of life romance to fantasy romance, if you'd like any recommendations I'd be more than happy to share ^_^

Edited by Zen Wistaria

Hello All, 
Thank you for your all warm greeting KeikoOhiotakuIllusion of TerraSanguineTear, & Zen Wistaria

Illusion of Terra For rising of shield hero, I've not yet to watch it. since I prefer it to be Shojo side kind of fantasy romance haha. But it worth to try. 

Thank you Zen Wistaria

Recently, I just fell in love with LiSA opening song Adamas and Gurenge, how about you guys ? 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Liana Astoria said:

Recently, I just fell in love with LiSA opening song Adamas and Gurenge, how about you guys ? 

Gurenge (the OP  for Demon Slayer) is very cool. 

4 hours ago, Liana Astoria said:

I prefer it to be Shojo side kind of fantasy romance haha.

Assume you’ve seen Magic  Knight Rayearth though there’s more romance in the 2nd season. You might also like Kobato (another CLAMP series). Of course there’s akso Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles & CCS Clear Card, but I found both those disappointing.

I’m not really into reverse harems, though I did enjoy Phantom in Twilight & Meiki Tokyo Renka at least somewhat. Right now the currently airing Outburst Dreamer Boys is more comedy than anything, but have a feeling it could go the Ouran Host Club route later.

Edited by Ohiotaku

5 hours ago, Liana Astoria said:

For me I think that would probably have to be Kiseki by Rie Takahashi

Edited by Zen Wistaria

Welcome to the forum Liana. I'm Sofi and it's nice to meet you~ Hope you have a great time during your stay here on A-F and if you ever feel like chatting you can feel free to send me a message ;3 

Hello there Liana welcome to AF. Hope you have a great time here with us. I personally love fantasy anime though from my understanding it is not to common these days. Though I am always open to it.