The evening kicker!

Faeding

Just a general wowzer  today guys. On my End shift last week yall helped me pull through.  So tonight I'll be providing the entertainment! YouTube videos and music as per customary. Feel free to chat along... contribute...ask questions...skulk about and not post  it's all good! To start off heres a little clip of part of my drive to work tonight!

Embrace the new Gen o.o

https://youtu.be/QsuYZ-1ZP00

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I've got the Spotify going this evening.  Decided to take a second day off work...we'll see if that bites me in the rear later...

I almost took today off for no reason. But didnt have the courage <.< xD

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

I've been getting mean mugged by my boss because I don't take enough time off.  It got brought up at my last review actually..."if you don't start taking more time off, I'm going to write in your PD that you have to take 10 consecutive days off at least once per year."  Meh...388 hours and counting...

They do this to me too.  Trouble is, nobody else does my work when I'm "off", so it just piles up and I have to scramble to take care of it all when I get back.  It is easier to keep up than to catch up.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The History Kid said:

I don't have issues with other people not doing their work - it's just that I'm kind of a single point of failure right now.  So some things pile up that no one else can deal with - and it sucks.

Need to vent? Everyone is wonderful.. sometimes we fuck up wonderfully as well.