Open Club  ·  36 members

Poetry Club
SAO LILDOOP

Smile

Title: Smile

You're smile, I see it only in my own and you're touch, I feel it every time I moan. Its too much, in bed and alone, a cold husk since you all I've known. 

The warmth dear, makes me feel at home, its cold here that's why I'm writing this poem; I just hope, that you don't know, I can't cope, where did you go? 

I'm selfish, telling you this, selfish but I'm eating my fist. This dark world, was so much brighter when you, opened my eyes to a whole other view, 

but right now, that views looking dim, because someones here and your not him. He's talking in my ear and making me grin, I'm buying him a beer though I know its a sin. 

He's drawing me nearer, is our love fleeting? Because I feel like I'm floating right up to the ceiling! 

But I cry when he wants a smile, inside, I'm so in denial. Bedside has gone out of style, because from you I'm only a mile. 

And this thought it torments me so, I don't want to stay but should I go, oh I don't know... 

Honey you'd like him, its true I swear, you not even here, why should you care? 

I'm sorry, I just wish I could run my fingers through your hair. Its ungodly, this feeling of despair. 

And now into the photo albums I stare, our pictures weary with wear and tear, covered up by an unlikely pair. 

Family called me and I came running, but I live regretfully, its not that shocking. 

3 years hold me here, tiny hands and words of cheer; and 54 years hold me down, but not enough to drown. 

I've turned my smile to a frown, worn once to many a wedding gown; If I'm to see you once more, I'll be sure to bring something you'll adore. 

Bathtub water play and play, soap is fun but I cannot delay; we will see you today, my baby. 

• Sad 1

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit