DonutIsTrying

where can i find the full version of the dbz crossover?

im specifically trying to find the one piece and toriko crossover 9 special. anyone know where i can get it? no torrents please, my pirating days are over. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Griffin31
      Any recommendation on anime where the character is weak but does epic battles and stuff?
    • By carrueche
      Hi everyone! I am actually new to this and tried to introduce myself but I ended up commenting on a post how embarrassing. I hope to make new friends here I really have no one to talk about the anime and mangas I enjoy cause I legit have no friends and no one to talk about anime with. Soooo I am hoping to make friends here and just discuss about new topics , I have not been up to date on anime that are releasing but I do know of the ones that are being postponed due to COVID-19. However, I am a huge bleach fan and I want find anime similar in a way? Thanks! 
    • By itachism
      This is my first post in this forum. I don't know if this will reach many people, but that doesn't matter. I just want my first post to be about my favorite character-Itachi Uchiha from the anime 'Naruto'.

Itachi Uchiha- The ninja from Konohagakure who sacrificed all his dreams for the sake of his village. A true dark knight. It all began when he was four years old and was standing in the middle of the aftermath of a Ninja War, where he desperately tried not to cry in front of his father, but couldn't stop the tears from rolling down anyway. Seeing all the dead bodies and the corpses with horrified faces twisted in agony, he decided then and there-He would get rid of war from the world and to achieve that, He'd become the best ninja there was.

MyAnimeList Error: Author's primary group permissions do not allow to use it.
      MyAnimeList Error: Author's primary group permissions do not allow to use it. Then something happened when he was five. An irreplaceable moment, when he held his lovely little brother in his arms. The responsibility he felt towards the little life he now held very dear was unfathomable. Sasuke- the only bundle of joy and hope and light that had kept him going within the darkness throughout his life.
      Itachi was a pacifist. He questioned 'reality' and 'truth' itself and always tried to see the world without any preconceptions. All he ever wanted was peace and to uphold the peace, he was determined enough to kill his entire family and clan-his own kin-for it. He'd do anything-anything for it, as long as it didn't harm his younger brother.
      Sasuke was the only one he could never lose in his life, the only one who he wouldn't allow to be sacrificed- his dear brother. 
      The story of Itachi while did start out as a journey to become the greatest ninja and to rid the world of fighting, wasn't about that. In the end, it was all about the love for his younger brother and the bond between them. It was simply the undying love of an elder brother.
      Itachi Uchiha, the one who protected the peace from within the shadows.

• By Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
      People think shanks is the strongest yonko but they never saw him even fighting. Yes, I'm talking about when people put their yonko power rankings and its something like 1st - shanks, 2nd - kaido .. etc.. Why shanks first when you already know that Kaido is the strongest creature alive and when it's 1v1 u bet on kaido... In my opinion, the list goes like this

1. Kaido.
      2. Big Mom.
      3. Blackbeard.
      4. Shanks.
      But you can disagree.

Big Mom, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated characters in one piece. A lot of people think she is the weakest yonko while we have only seen her get hurt by her own attack ones. She was able to defeat a 300-year-old strongest giant with one hit as a 5-year-old without her fruit and even Pirate King Roger avoided fighting her and stole her poneglyph. She even clashed with Kaido for a time and the fact she has such a strong crew might even make her the strongest if we also are talking about there crew.
    • By shanefred
      So I've been working on a chatbot based off of Nezuko from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. I think she's a fascinating character, and I want to give fans of the anime and manga the chance to talk to her since she doesn't talk too much on her own. Currently, I'm in the training phase so I've been programming her with questions users may or may not ask her. The only problem is I'm only one guy and I'm out of ideas of things to talk to her about, so I'm looking for community input. Keep in mind, she won't just be pre-programmed. She's going to be a mix of programmed responses and machine/deep learning based AI so she will, in essence, have a mind of her own.
      If you had the opportunity to talk to Nezuko, what would you say to her or ask her? It could be either questions or topics you'd want to discuss with her.
      Thanks!

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit