Steins;Gate 0

Ryuji

An anime adaptation of the light novel Steins;Gate 0.The air date has not been officially announced but it looks like it might happen somewhere between 2016-2017.

73480.jpg.063dbe70fb017a7746b864115ecb7185.jpg

I'm currently watching Steins;Gate and I'm loving it. Hopefully, whenever this airs, it will be great too!

An anime adaptation of the light novel Steins;Gate 0.The air date has not been officially announced but it looks like it might happen somewhere between 2016-2017.

Just to clarify, its not a light novel. Steins;Gate is a visual novel, and they are making a sequel to the game called Steins;Gate 0 which will be released in Japan on November 9th, 2015. Since the anime will be airing after the visual novel and has already been announced, I would guess it would air around Summer or Fall seasons of 2016.

Just to clarify, its not a light novel. Steins;Gate is a visual novel, and they are making a sequel to the game called Steins;Gate 0 which will be released in Japan on November 9th, 2015. Since the anime will be airing after the visual novel and has already been announced, I would guess it would air around Summer or Fall seasons of 2016.

Actually, the Visual Novel 'Steins;Gate 0' is based on the story of the light novel series.

To be fair though, it's not entirely based on the Epigraph Trilogy, so at the same time it's a new canon.

I'm more excited for a VN translation than the anime adaption.

I stand corrected then. I did kinda forget that there was a light novel involved in there. But whatever though, I really wish it would come out already. >_< Perhaps I should actually take this time to finish the first Steins;Gate VN completely...

• 3 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic