Hey people! I'm new here

Hoffin2

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

As far as favorites:

Currently airing would be My Hero Academia, Dr. Stone & Vinland Saga.

All Time would include: Cowboy Bebop, Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) & Azumanga Daioh.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 9:14 PM, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

As far as favorites:

Currently airing would be My Hero Academia, Dr. Stone & Vinland Saga.

All Time would include: Cowboy Bebop, Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) & Azumanga Daioh.

I'm way ahead in Dr.Stone Manga, That is also my current Fav

On 10/26/2019 at 5:43 AM, SanguineTear said:

Hello and welcome~

My personal favorites are Madoka Magica, Code Geass, Rising of the Shield Hero, Spice and Wolf, and probably a couple others I can't remember~

That's cool, I haven't really watched any of those 😅

• Like 1

Hi there! Favorites, I don't know. I liked Daily Lives of High School Boys 😂 it just captures the essence of being a High School boy so well 😂 

As for showing around. I found the 'Unread Content' at the top right (and the 'mark site as read at the top left when you are at unread content) quite useful. Other than that, your first few posts get moderated to avoid spammers, but you can post and edit normally after that. If there's any specific topic you want to talk about, look if there's a thread for it, if not just create a new one :) I'm certain everyone here appreciates some fresh input!