Anime similar to Gakusen Toshi Asterisk.

MorderiTor

Question

Hi,

I'am taking break from serious anime with complicated plot lines or heavy atmosphere, and while ago my frend send mi three anime that are funny but also intresting whit action, magic, and battles, I've watch them and it was great, so my point is that I,m serching for anime similar to:
-Gakusen Toshi Asteris,
- Seireitsukai no Blade Dance
- chivalry of a failed knight.
I gladly accept any proposition of anime similar to this but it must be is the same theam, also it would be great if it has more than 24 episodes.

I'm hope that you will give me great proposition !

Thanks in advance !

P.s. Sorry I know that my english is terible when comes to writing, so I hope that you will forgive me.

2 answers to this question

Some possibilities:

Familar of Zero (4 seasons)

Dragonar Academy

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero

Sekirei (2 seasons)

Freezing (2 seasons)

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Unbreakable Machine Doll

In the mechanized city of Liverpool, a Japanese student and his beautiful female companion enter the most prestigious magic academy in the world–the place all puppeteers dream of going. There, students use automatons and living dolls to fight against each other in the quest to become the world’s best puppeteer.

Trinity Seven

Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Lust. These are the seven sins laid upon seven girls who rule over Biblia Academy. To retake his world, the boy decides he must control these sins... The boy, Arata Kasuga, has had the world he knows by a mysterious "Collapse Phenomenon", and his cousin Hijiri disappears into another dimension. To understand the Collapse Phenomenon and win back his cousin, he comes to Biblia Academy. There he finds the seven girls and their sins.

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?

Is It Wrong to Try and Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? is set in the world of Orario, where adventurers band together and look for treasures in an underground labyrinth known as Dungeon. However, for Bell Cranel, fame and riches are secondary to what he wants to find the most: girls. He soon finds out though, that anything can happen in Dungeon, and winds up being the damsel in distress instead!

Is This a Zombie?

Ayumu was murdered by a serial killer – at least, he was. For after the mysterious Eucliwood Hellscythe revives him, he changes from a human to a zombie, much to his dismay. Now, in addition to being unable to die, the boy must see to the whims of his supernatural, silent companion – but things continue to get worse from there. As once Ayumu accidentally steals a magical girl named Haruna's powers, he is tasked with the embarrassing, obnoxious task of being a magical girl – err, boy – in her stead! Then with the addition of a hostile vampire ninja to his household, can Ayumu manage to maintain his new home life, fight against attacking monsters, and track down the person who killed him all while attempting to keep what little dignity he has left in tact?

Lord Marksman and Vanadis

Tigrevurmud Vorn, the young lord of a remote region far from the kingdom's center, is commanded by the king to go fight the war against a neighboring country. The leader of the enemy is Eleonora Viltaria, one of the seven Vanadis given supernatural arms from a dragon. The moment when an archer boy and the silver-haired beautiful war maiden meet, it is the beginning for the legend of a hero that will be told for generations to come.

Beyond the Boundary

In a world where supernatural beings known as youmu are hunted by Spirit World Warriors, Akihito lives an eventful life. He’s a half-breed from a human mother and a youmu father, and is immortal - a fact that saves his life on a regular basis, for his bespectacled classmate Mirai can’t seem to stop stabbing him in the chest. She’s a Spirit World Warrior with the power to control her blood, which she manifests into a sword; and with low self esteem about her abilities to hunt youmu, Mirai constantly uses Akihito as target practice. In hopes of being left alone, Akihito must now help Mirai gain confidence to take down sinister youmu.

• Like 1