Sign in to follow this  
The History Kid

Fate Series Historical Figures: Let's Get Hypothetical

I do not claim expertise in Anime.  I also do not claim expertise in Fate.  However, it's been a series that I've recently found to be a good stress release.  That being said, there's plenty of things that really irritate me about how historical figures are portrayed - but that's another topic altogether.

For fans of the series, I have a very simple - or perhaps not - question for you.  What historical figures would you add to the series?  Why? And what class would they be?

Personally, I'd go for the addition of Rasputin.  The man was clearly built like a tank, and had a strong connection to the well-being of Russia.  He was an absolute insane example of resilience too.  For that reason, I'd probably say he's a bit of a Berserker.  I mean, come on - it's Rasputin.  Plus, I think he'd put Nero in her place - which I feel is a necessity at this point.

If I had to pick a hero as a summon,  Id pick Mordred most likely, since she would be the most fun to hang out with. In the next anime, I hope they add Robin Hood though. 

Wallpapers ID:873528

Edited by Serge heartless
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Serge heartless said:

If I had to pick a hero as a summon,  Id pick Mordred most likely, since she would be the most fun to hang out with. In the next anime, I hope they add Robin Hood though. 

I'm a Mordred fan as well. 

But perhaps I should clarify - I'm asking what historic figure you'd add to the series that isn't currently in the Type Moon anthology.  There's plenty of people who should be in the mix that aren't (and a few I'm surprised are in there at all - but I'm splitting hairs). haha!

I don't really know what the anthology is, I mostly only watch the anime, all I know is the newest one was the fate/stay night remake. Heavens feel.  

• Like 1

Honestly a few good adds could be Zheng He, Nero, and if we are going for clout then Henry the 5th because Azincourt/Agincourt.

I'd say they're some pretty solid picks.