Whats new?

Greeneyes

Greeneyes 😺

It's good to see you again. As always.

Been a few changes round here but really it's same same. Wont you join us in the fall festival history event or anime review? Our friendly neighborhood History Kid has added some cash prizes to the mix.

Optic senpai is working on an anime database 😁 and you know.. The rest of us are enjoying some seasonal anime.

Myself, I'm watching Hunter x Hunter, Vinland Saga, MHA season 4, and checking out a few others, not committed yet.

How about you?

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Greeneyes 😺

It's good to see you again. As always.

Been a few changes round here but really it's same same. Wont you join us in the fall festival history event or anime review? Our friendly neighborhood History Kid has added some cash prizes to the mix.

Optic senpai is working on an anime database 😁 and you know.. The rest of us are enjoying some seasonal anime.

Myself, I'm watching Hunter x Hunter, Vinland Saga, MHA season 4, and checking out a few others, not committed yet.

How about you?

Yea I would like to join you, umm could you explain it a little? And of course I am also enjoying the seasonal anime! I've also been playing some recent games like Modern Warfare or Borderlands 3.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, Seshi said:

Thanks, HK. 

Hard to decide on an anime since I'm watching so many good ones rn. UwU

Lol I want to start seven deadly sins but I know once I start I won't want to stop so I am trying to wait till its fully released! You have any favs this season?

Thats understandable, I do prefer to watcha complete series as well. Weekly airing is hard 😁 especially this week where both MHA season 4 and Vinland Saga are being delayed.

Thats the main reason Im watching other completed series, just to fill in the waiting period.

My favorite of the season? Still too early to tell how much I will enjoy MHA4, it was off to a rough start for me. It seems to be picking up, and if it can possibly reign in its political aspects (the constant reporting of all might and the climate of change) I think I can begin to love this series again. However, as it stands Vinland Saga is my fav for this season.

How about you?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...