Favorite anime characters

Noraa

From HunterxHunter ?

Pitou!? Why?

Its easy for me to ignore her endless transgressions on happiness and wellbeing...

Because well

She's mislead and we all make mistakes...

This is never more evident

When Gon finally breaks her...not exact quotes but it something like

-Finally pitous conciousness began to slip as the light darkened around her. But she was not angry...nor sad... she was at peace.  Glad that it was finally going to end but even in death her body wasnt allowed to rest.. puppeted

Just like when she was alive.

a7d01cb147351ccf5ef2c427627a674c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Thanks you for answer me.

And didn't see hunterxhunter but now I would  like to see it !!!

My favorite anime charachters is Askeladd of Vinland Saga because despite all the people are killed by Askellad he always try to don't kill them...

He always do it for his soldiers and every action he did is thoughtful. He did some mistake but he always finds a solution even in difficult times!!!

Obviously he is very strong and intelligent.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

My opinion on my favourite characters change all the time. At the time my favourite is Envy from FMA.

He's really evil and ruthless, but weak and sad on the inside. Envy's final scene had me tearing up, which is strange since he is supposed to be a villain. Out of all the characters from FMA, Envy is by far my favourite. And since FMA is on my mind a lot recently, that makes him my favourite overall.

spacer.png

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

One of my favorite characters is Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer. He's such a sweet, caring older brother to Nezuko and he's determined to save her from Muzan's curse. I love his kind nature and how even he gets annoyed at Zenitsu's antics (I still love Zenitsu though lol). 

I love his growth in the series and the friends he makes along the way. He endured so much and  when fighting demons, he shows no resentment, but sorrow when they're defeated. Muzan is another story though. XP 

tanjiro.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

• 7 months later...

Rin Shima from Yuru Camp for her love of nature & being one of the few anime introverts where it’s not treated as a phobia or character flaw

image.gif.4ba510594fc7ab178355f74cbf2b5df1.gif

• Like 1

Vash the Stampede. Oohhh this man just breaks my heart. 💔 He just tries so hard!! He wants so badly to protect everyone, and every time he fails he’s devastated. Such a good boy. 😭 He’s just tryin’ to do right by his mama, man! He just wants everyone to get along, man!! 

And I really like how he uses humor to cope. It feels real. That scene after...uh...someone goes away~, the one with him eating donuts in a plaza? Where he’s trying to keep it together despite all the horrible crap he’s been through? Damn, that scene still gets me. Poor baby. :’(  

Vash’s aching desire to save everyone, even if it’s ultimately an unsustainable way to live, is still such a sweet and noble sentiment and I love him for it. Add to that a stellar character design and his super charming silly-pants routine and you got yourself a classic. Vash is my hero. ❤️

Edited by NeonKettle

10 hours ago, NeonKettle said:

Vash is my hero. ❤️

Hey, that's what I'm talking about! There's a lot more to be said about characters like him than a lot of people would give them credit for. Yeah he is a "save everybody, no one dies" hero, but there's always more going on than just that. There's trauma, there's defying the odds (which he always does in SPECTACULAR fashion), there's the value of life and choosing to take it in your own hands to protect it.

Vash is a special character, there are similar types of characters, but even among them he stands out 👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlwaysSearching said:

Hey, that's what I'm talking about! There's a lot more to be said about characters like him than a lot of people would give them credit for. Yeah he is a "save everybody, no one dies" hero, but there's always more going on than just that. There's trauma, there's defying the odds (which he always does in SPECTACULAR fashion), there's the value of life and choosing to take it in your own hands to protect it.

Vash is a special character, there are similar types of characters, but even among them he stands out 👍

Hell yeah dude, totally! Pacifist characters aren’t anything new, not even in 1997 😆, but Trigun was the first anime I saw that took the pacifism angle really, really seriously, showed what it really means to try to save EVERYONE. It takes a toll! When you see what Vash’s body looks like, it’s ghastly! And that’s just what the poor guy’s been through on the outside! 

But he chooses to stick to his guns (HAHA) and do what he thinks is right anyway. Legend. 💕 Definitely one of a kind. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite is Astro Boy, I really like the character.

I'm also a fan of Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin, Kinnikuman and Duke Fleed from Grendizer.