Noraa

Favorite anime characters

who is your favorite anime characters and why ?

This is tough.

Lately, since I'm watching Hunter X Hunter, I have grown to love Hisoka as a character. He is a mysterious, deviant, and yet I sense a good side to him. I am intrigued by his personality and quirks.

crop.jpg.0a6b11b90a0314798af21231cf2f6762.jpg

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

From HunterxHunter ?

Pitou!? Why?

Its easy for me to ignore her endless transgressions on happiness and wellbeing...

Because well

She's mislead and we all make mistakes...

This is never more evident

When Gon finally breaks her...not exact quotes but it something like

-Finally pitous conciousness began to slip as the light darkened around her. But she was not angry...nor sad... she was at peace.  Glad that it was finally going to end but even in death her body wasnt allowed to rest.. puppeted

Just like when she was alive.

a7d01cb147351ccf5ef2c427627a674c.jpg

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Thanks you for answer me.

And didn't see hunterxhunter but now I would  like to see it !!!

My favorite anime charachters is Askeladd of Vinland Saga because despite all the people are killed by Askellad he always try to don't kill them...

He always do it for his soldiers and every action he did is thoughtful. He did some mistake but he always finds a solution even in difficult times!!!

Obviously he is very strong and intelligent.

spacer.png

• Like 2

My opinion on my favourite characters change all the time. At the time my favourite is Envy from FMA.

He's really evil and ruthless, but weak and sad on the inside. Envy's final scene had me tearing up, which is strange since he is supposed to be a villain. Out of all the characters from FMA, Envy is by far my favourite. And since FMA is on my mind a lot recently, that makes him my favourite overall.

spacer.png

• Like 1

I also change favorite characters, but I'd say its more due to relevance than actually changing favorites.

@Noraa I also love Askeladds character. Have you seen the currently airing thread on Vinland Saga? We can keep in touch on it more there.

• Like 1

@sechi 

Today I going to see the 17 episodes of Vinland Saga. There are a lot of people like this episode ( thorfinn vs thorkell... ).

The animation in Vinland Saga is terrific.