Favorite My Hero Academia Character and Quirk

Illusion of Terra

The title pretty much says it. Who is your favorite character in My Hero Academia and what's your favorite quirk? Or the one you find most interesting/unsual/what have you. Since there are quite a few characters with quite different quirks I think there's something there for everyone šŸ˜‚Ā That's also why I didn't do a poll, because there just are too many of them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ā 

To help you decide, check this outĀ 
(but this list also includes characters that were not in the anime yet!)

https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Characters

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Like 2

It took me awhile to really pick one since there are so many characters on the show, but my favorite character isĀ Eijiro Kirishima AKA Red Riot. Second to Midoriya I think Kirishima is the strongest person in the class strength wise and he's done something not many people have been able to do, become friends with Bakugo.Ā 

mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

• Like 2

spacer.png

Toga Himiko is one of my favorite villain. Her quirk might be common but what i like about her is her personality.

spacer.png

My favorite hero is Mr. Aizawa/Eraserhead i like his personality reminds me of myself and he kinda looks like me a little but i just got a haircut so yeah.

• Like 2

I too think Midoria has the best quirk, its not the most interesting, since there are so many creative quirks out there, but as far as ability, its the most powerful imo. The one that makes the rest of their powers seem pretty useless.

• Like 2

My favorite overall character is Deku. ForĀ why, see myĀ Ā post in the My Hero Academia main topic earlier today. As far as the adults, I think probably Eraserhead (sorry Allmight :PĀ )

Favorite quirk would probably be Darkshadow (reminds me of the Venom symbiote in a way)

spacer.png

though the possibility of it running amok like during the training camp attack is a problem Ā -_-;Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its hard to choose a favorite character because there are so many characters in the series, but if I had to I would choose ChizomeĀ or Shigaraki. I like Chizome because of his beliefs and I like Shigaraki because of his quirk and how powerful he was/is.

1857231547_maxresdefault(8).thumb.jpg.ef498b6bdd037d464c6b10706d1f9bee.jpg7026442-7114129682-maxre.thumb.jpg.411bc1964e4a31f0a713e277fb9bd00e.jpg

Ā 

My favorite quirkĀ though is Overclock because of the potential it has to become the strongest quirk in the series, but because it isn't really strong at the moment then I would probably say All for one or Foresight because they are cool XD.

Number_6_defeats_Police_Force.thumb.png.77fd1a46a9058b3e00808457ef7b8f9c.png267092950_all-for-one-photo-u1(1).jpg.d1d36d6ebfc564b8a1d698fb3f97380c.jpgmha-sir-nighteye-1193199-1280x0.thumb.jpeg.e7e1776ec641fd3b05b46ce49d4a8955.jpeg

Ā 

Heres a link to a thread i made a few days ago about Overclock if you want to read about it. There are some things that i want to add to the thread but too lazy to do so XD.

https://animebase.me/threads/overclock-vs-other-quirks-new-best-quirk.770868/

Edited by Silenqe
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Mine too hands down isĀ Shoto Todoroki without a second thought. He is a very dynamic character with a few key flaws which I findĀ endearing.Ā  His quirk is also my favorite as well becauseĀ of the symbolism of it.Ā Ā 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Mine too hands down isĀ Shoto Todoroki without a second thought. He is a very dynamic character with a few key flaws which I findĀ endearing.Ā  His quirk is also my favorite as well becauseĀ of the symbolism of it.Ā Ā 

Agreed! His quirk perfectly embodies his inner turmoil & struggles. As a character alone, I've enjoyed watching his development & look forward to seeing the epic hero he will become.Ā 

On 11/23/2019 at 9:14 PM, DeadWater/Rem said:

spacer.png

Toga Himiko is one of my favorite villain. Her quirk might be common but what i like about her is her personality.

spacer.png

My favorite hero is Mr. Aizawa/Eraserhead i like his personality reminds me of myself and he kinda looks like me a little but i just got a haircut so yeah.

Eraserhead is hands down my favorite teacher at UA!Ā