Where do you look for upcoming DVD/BR releases?

Illusion of Terra

I might purchase a few complete series in a couple of months. Now for some anime there are only piece by piece box sets and no 'complete collections', i.e. an all-in-one collection containing all episodes. I much prefer the complete collections, not only because they are usually cheaper but they often just have a more 'complete' look to it. So I was wondering, do you guys have any specific sources where you look for upcoming DVD/BR releases of anime?
Would also be great if there's one that contains info for different regions as well 😂

11 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:
Would also be great if there's one that contains info for different regions as well 😂

That’s the tricky part :P Amazon, maybe?

I primarily use Righrstuf since they have both a pre-order & recent additions link on the home page. While I believe they ship internationally, pretty sure their listings are just region 1

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I've been trying to find an English dub BD now for weeks of Fate/Apocrypha, and no luck anywhere though...bummer.

Unfortunately it seems increasingly rare for Netflix & Crunchyroll to make their “exclusive” titles available on discs. Guess it’s their way of exercising control. I personally would love to own copies of Konosuba, Yuru Camp, Little Witch Academia & A Place Further than the Universe.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1