Hi. I'm Rem.

DeadWater/Rem

I'm really into anime and i really enjoy talking about it. I love cats and cat girls *wink* *wink* I am known as a Weirdo but that's fine i think all weirdos are cute and my favorite anime so far is Buko no hero academia and Kimetsu no yaiba. I'm not really good at conversations but i get along with people well so its a win win. And that's it. Here's a cute cat girl i found.

Also i like hentai and this is just a little side note. ;3 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Hi there, plenty of people here who enjoy anime! Have you seen the latest episode of Academia? There's an ongoing thread about it here. I'd be curious to see what others think Eri's quirk might be.

I also started a thread about favorite characters and quirks 😂 

(there's also one about Demon Slayer I think, but you'll have to ask others for that 😂

Edited by Illusion of Terra

spacer.png

Welcome to the forums.

Looking at your profile page, I imagine you enjoyed this week’s episode if Iruma-kun. I think Clara is a great mascot character, but Ameri is more my preference 😊 
spacer.png

While I do enjoy some fanservice or ecchi comedy series, when it comes to hentai no thank you.

There was a pretty active discussion here on Kimetsu no Yaiba when it was airing, but not so much now. Waiting for the follow up movie (wonder if they’ll eventually make another tv series or rely on movies/OVAs going forward).

MHA seems to be dragging a but at the moment, but hopefully the action will pick up soon.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here 😁

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Hi there, plenty of people here who enjoy anime! Have you seen the latest episode of Academia? There's an ongoing thread about it here. I'd be curious to see what others think Eri's quirk might be.

I also started a thread about favorite characters and quirks 😂 

(there's also one about Demon Slayer I think, but you'll have to ask others for that 😂

Yeah i have seen it. I think Eri's quirk is rewind a quirk that rewinds people to another state or something like that. I'm so exited for the next episode i hope the action will rise up soon.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DeadWater/Rem said:

I think Eri's quirk is rewind a quirk that rewinds people to another state or something like that. I'm so exited for the next episode i hope the action will rise up soon.

Interesting. Do you think the drug the one knife guy used which enhanced his powers also had to do with it? So that it can rewind and 'fast forward'?

Also just saw that you are a part time singer. Do you also have a Youtube channel with samples? Don't worry if you don't wanna share it though 😂 

Sorry for the late reply, That could be possible. Seen as though they said that there is a possibility that they used eri in making the Drug that removes quirks.
Im a shy individual and i usually only sing for friends and family. 

• Like 1