Pokemon News Thread

Ryuji

I shall try to keep this thread updated with the latest Pokemon News concerning the main series.

Diancie will be available again if you missed it the first time but only for America and Europe: July 24th - July 27th 2015

newpokemon4th.jpg.c09042f76159edf383bc31162dcdad88.jpg

(Please note that since this is only a sketch, as photography is prohibited in the cinema, and that it may not be a completely accurate portrayal )

This Pokemon was shown during the preview for the 2016 Pokemon Movie after the Hoopa Movie ended in Japan.

corocoro8151.thumb.jpg.df334394f725d00678b37cba900d8199.jpg

This Pokemon was leaked in CoroCoro and also appeared in the preview for the 2016 Pokemon Movie in Japan.

Are they just new forms? Are they new Pokemon? Hopefully we'll find out soon!

I'm hoping the little guy is a Gen VII Pokemon. I'm ready for the excitement of a new Generation!

The big guy is most likely a new form/Mega Evolution of Zygarde.

• Friendly 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Pokemon having DLC. They didn't have anything for XY when ORAS came out with the new Megas/Primals.

Most likely the new Gen will be announced next year and the games will come out Oct/Nov as Gen VI is ending.

By the end of next year, (which is when I predict Gen VII will start) it will have been 3 years since Gen VI began which is about how long Gen V was if memory serves me correctly.

I could care less about Z. I want Gen VII.

But what about Pokemon Z version? Now I don't mean to sound like "BUT WHAT ABOUT Z", I just mean they've never ended a generation so soon, it's only been two years.

Second Gen: 2000

Third Gen: 2002

Fifth Gen: 2011 (2010 in Japan, but still...)

Sixth Gen: 2013

To top it off, it's a bit too late into the year to just announce a game that will come out by the end of the year, I would expect a late 2017 release date, it wouldn't seem early at all then.

Just saw this thread, Yes my people ! xD

Yeah I think 2017 better fit since the remakes of Hoenn came out not too long ago

We've been getting mainstream Pokemon games every year in the west since 2009, it's never too soon.

• Agree 1

I love how everybody is assuming the next game will be Pokemon Z. It reminds me of Gen V when everybody thought Pokemon Grey was going to be the third game. I read an article posted by Nintendo about a year ago about how while Nintendo does listen to fan outcry (like with Hoenn Remakes), they also like to surprise the fans. That's why ORAS came out last year. Everybody was expecting Z. Same way with Pokemon Grey. Everybody was expecting it so they gave us Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Gen VII coming out sometime in 2016 should coincide with the end of the XY anime and the Gen VII anime will probably start late 2016 (Japan) and early 2017 (in America)

I actually think the chances of Pokemon Z is actually quite low, even with the Zygarde-looking leak. In fact, the only reason why I want them to hold back on 7th gen is so the Pokemon Adventures manga can catch up. (It's only at the B2W2 Arc)

Anyways this IS a news thread, so news:

OMG OMG OMG

ANOTHER DIANCE EVENT!!

Start America and Europe on Friday, July 24th through Nintendo Wi-Fi via mystery gift. (only in ORAS)

It claims to be more 'battle ready' then the previous 2014 Diance.

diancieevent.jpg.7f3007ff1ec8d26f2017032c446af7ad.jpg

Anyways this IS a news thread, so news:

OMG OMG OMG

ANOTHER DIANCE EVENT!!

Start America and Europe on Friday, July 24th through Nintendo Wi-Fi via mystery gift. (only in ORAS)

It claims to be more 'battle ready' then the previous 2014 Diance.

diancieevent.jpg.e521e918419970dd07b20d2023e7e8f0.jpg

First post, second sentence :P

I stay on top of Pokemon News :P

Every day, as soon as I get on the internet, I open up three tabs. One for my email, one to serebii.net/index2.shtml, and one for Anime Forums.

First post, second sentence :P

I stay on top of Pokemon News :P

Every day, as soon as I get on the internet, I open up three tabs. One for my email, one to serebii.net/index2.shtml, and one for Anime Forums.

*re-read post*

oje22.jpg.65f95c0a210b113d37e34f87e5c7366f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The first images have hit the internet involving the sketch of the new Pokemon in my first post.

greenblob1.jpg.47a94876b172e7c4b234c9dda519ef9d.jpg

It's sooooo cute! I can't wait to find out more about it!

The first images have hit the internet involving the sketch of the new Pokemon in my first post.

greenblob1.jpg.2bfd246c4fe51b44f063055c4c0b479c.jpg

It's sooooo cute! I can't wait to find out more about it!

It kind of reminds me of Gardevoir with the green xD.

Can't wait to see it!

It kind of reminds me of Gardevoir with the green xD.

Can't wait to see it!

I've read a lot of comments about it online and I'd say about 95% of people compared it to Gardevoir. My first thought was Treecko xP

• 2 weeks later...

So the big silhouette has basically been confirmed as Mega Zygarde as CoroCoro has stated that Zygarde will appear in the next special Mega Evolution episode. It's looking like the green blob Pokemon might be related to Zygarde's Mega.

CoroCoro said that information on the green blob and the large shadow will be revealed in the next issue that comes out Sept. 15.

corocoro9151.thumb.jpg.bfbaf9c1ab20a2cf11b746ef2c346ad0.jpg

It has also been confirmed to run across the UK in Smyths stores from August 24th to September 20th 2015 as a Serial Code event. The German distribution for Rayquaza will run from August 31st to September 28th 2015 at participating retailers. In Australia, if you go to EB Games during the designated time (August 10th 2015 - August 31st 2015) , you'd be given a special code to get this Shiny Rayquaza.

shinyrayquaza.jpg.3d41ed3ce6833efc3bce412b77881d39.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ftZ45bTDE

• 2 weeks later...