Searching for lost Anime/OVA?

jaywolf1104

Question

I remember hearing about an anime/OVA that had a sort of gory/unsettling vibe about. The anime/OVA as far as i remember had a scene where there were 3 or 9 girls locked in a bathroom. I recall that these girls were trapped in the place and they were talking about their life dreams slowly giving up hope of getting out alive, one girl and another girl had a pretend wedding because it was a girls dream to be married. Eventually the anime/OVA ends with the girls going crazy and all committing suicide, with some slamming their heads on the floor, the wall, and some scratching at their throat till they died, one scene was a girl who helped drown another girl in the sink since the girl who wanted to drown couldn't do it on her own. afterwards the credits roll and afterwards one girl wakes up and screams as the camera zooms in on her face. I recall them wearing a uniform, and the uniform colors were either blue and white or plain brown. I remember the anime had an 80's-90's style to it. As of now i have had no success of finding it.

can anyone help me? has anyone else seen or heard of this anime/OVA?

1 answer to this question

On 11/27/2019 at 2:10 PM, jaywolf1104 said:

I remember hearing about an anime/OVA that had a sort of gory/unsettling vibe about. The anime/OVA as far as i remember had a scene where there were 3 or 9 girls locked in a bathroom. I recall that these girls were trapped in the place and they were talking about their life dreams slowly giving up hope of getting out alive, one girl and another girl had a pretend wedding because it was a girls dream to be married. Eventually the anime/OVA ends with the girls going crazy and all committing suicide, with some slamming their heads on the floor, the wall, and some scratching at their throat till they died, one scene was a girl who helped drown another girl in the sink since the girl who wanted to drown couldn't do it on her own. afterwards the credits roll and afterwards one girl wakes up and screams as the camera zooms in on her face. I recall them wearing a uniform, and the uniform colors were either blue and white or plain brown. I remember the anime had an 80's-90's style to it. As of now i have had no success of finding it.

can anyone help me? has anyone else seen or heard of this anime/OVA?

It's a crypto-anime OVA (it likely never existed or was fabricated). According to lore, the fictional title you're referring to was called, Saki Sanobashi, also known as "Go for a Punch,"

All known lore indicates that someone on either 4chan or Reddit (or both), recounted this traumatic 80's OVA. Understand, everything animated in Japan in the 80's can easily be researched and found under any one of the many studio records for films made each year of that decade. I find it absurd that people say it does exist or that it's a "lost anime." Anime titles in Japan don't suffer the rough censorship as Western films does/ did and records of such an anime would be public. To help make stories of it actually existing even less likely are the poorly translated title (which has no context) and the fact that someone in the West made fake title cards. 

If someone had seen it in a Western country; it would exist in one database of the other. It's sorta like a creepypasta in the form of anime. There are indeed some very dark titles from the 80's which do exist with certain features of this description...but they're definitely different. @jaywolf1104