Hi everyone!

teamfivethree

Hey everyone, I’m new to this site and wanted to introduce myself lol. I’m a college student and I’m super into anime, my favorite of all time is definitely Yu Yu Hakusho, with Inuyasha coming in as a close second. Currently I’m watching One Punch Man(season2), Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia(season4), and I just finished JoJo’s: Diamond is Unbreakable. I came here to see other people’s favorites and just have conversation about anime, I’m open to suggestions and all that so I hope some people reply :)

• Like 1

Hi! Yu Yu Hakusho was certainly one heck of an anime 😂 If you want to let us know what you think about My Hero Academia in the ongoing thread! (I think there was also one for Demon Slayer but can't remember if it is still ongoing, if not you can continue it/open a new one 😂 ). I'd also be interested to see who your favorite character and quirk are, which you can tell us here! Other than those, just post what comes to your mind!

On a different note, what's your major in college? 😂 

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

As far as favorites, I like to explore lots of genres

Shonen: My Hero Academia, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Ushio & Tora, Buso Renkin, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Mob Psycho 100

Seinen: Cowboy Bebop, Vinland Saga, Fate Zero, Golden Kamuy

Slice of Life: Azumanga Daioh, Yuru Camp, My Roommate is a Cat, Flying Witch, K-on!

Comedy: Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun, Konosuba, School Rumble

Magical Girl: Cardcaptor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth, Flip Flapoers

Romcom: Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun

Science Fiction: Star Blazers/Space Battleship Yamato, Steins Gate

Supernatural: Mushishi, XXXholic

Psychological/Mystery: Monster, Paranoia Agent, Beautiful Bones, Death Note

Horror: Shiki, Hellsing Ultimate, Devil Lady

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Hi! Yu Yu Hakusho was certainly one heck of an anime 😂 If you want to let us know what you think about My Hero Academia in the ongoing thread! (I think there was also one for Demon Slayer but can't remember if it is still ongoing, if not you can continue it/open a new one 😂 ). I'd also be interested to see who your favorite character and quirk are, which you can tell us here! Other than those, just post what comes to your mind!

On a different note, what's your major in college? 😂 

I’ll check that My Hero Academia thread out for sure lol, but I’m a pre-med major!

• Like 1