The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water

Ryuji

Kirin Toudou is so adorable... (o^.^o)

gakusen-toshi-asterik-kirin.gif.7592b9ade45e6a8d31fb34c7f29578cb.gif

gakusen-toshi-asterik-kirin4.thumb.jpg.68e23d3428d040d47cd483c82dd171c4.jpg

Wait a minute... SHE is #1 in Seidoukan Academy??! @_@

On a more serious note - I look forward to learning more about Kirin. Her uncle seems to be giving her a heavy burden on her shoulders it seems.

gakusen-toshi-asterik-kirin-wide.thumb.jpg.4db6124ec917e8894d8973d6a5e4e6af.jpg

gakusen-toshi-asterik-kirin1.thumb.jpg.f8782c42ce3d7316ee208ef52a005d8a.jpg

gakusen-toshi-asterik-kirin2.thumb.jpg.9bbd98a7fa60c4a8f91851e7656ff9bf.jpg

gakusen-toshi-asterik-kirin3.thumb.jpg.fbfa70bd1a926c18ad35424ce583139d.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 2

Kirin for best girl! :D

This series seems to get better and better every week. I was kind of worried about a week MC in the beginning but Ayato has gotten better since the first two episodes. The fighting scenes and weapons are very cool as well.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

While I did like this week's episode, and Kirin is starting to become my favorite character, they are really just throwing Julis away, and kinda killing the show in doing so. I kinda hope they wrap up Kirin's arc soon, and get back to preparing for the tournament, and perhaps actually fighting in it before season 1 ends.

and get back to preparing for the tournament, and perhaps actually fighting in it before season 1 ends.

Oh yeah! This anime IS based around a tournament isn't it? I forgot xD

They seriously need to get back on track with the tournament. Between the lack of focus on that and the lack of focus on Julis, this anime isn't quite measuring up to what I was expecting. However, I'm still enjoying it.

Okay episode this week. At the very least, the uncle is out of the picture now. Although, they have spent so much time on this side arc, I'm not sure I care too much about the main story now. Ayato and Kirin can just elope for all I care. :P In fact, that would probably be a better story arc than whatever they have planned next.

• Agree 1

This is the best episode so far! So much Kirin <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Julis has kind of been thrown to the side....she's barely been in the last few episodes....oh well... like @drill said, Kirin and Ayato can just elope now :P I would much rather have Kirin x Ayato anyway! There are too many characters for this anime. There is no balance at all.

• Like 1

Just watched episode 8.

Soo much Kirin-chan again this week. <3

Although not a very action packed episode it was nice to see Kirin and Saya bond and team up to beat Ayato and Julis' top score. I'm excited to just get to the tournament and see what happens next.

Edited by Guest

Kirin <3 So much of your loveliness <3

Kirin and Saya <- the team I want to win :P

Saya's character is great and I'm glad we finally got some decent character development for her.

Best scene: Saya vs snobby girl at the pool. It was great!

This anime is getting great again....although I kinda miss pink haired princess girl who's name I can't remember.....

• Like 1

Seeing Kirin and Saya team up was pretty good. I kinda wish there was more Julis and Ayato though. Anyway, hopefully some tournament matches start soon, as I would really like to see some actual matches between pairs.

• Like 1

Seeing Kirin and Saya team up was pretty good. I kinda wish there was more Julis and Ayato though. Anyway, hopefully some tournament matches start soon, as I would really like to see some actual matches between pairs.

I agree drill.

After this weeks episode I am hoping for tournament to start next week. I wanna see Julis, Ayato, Kirin and Saya kick some ass. (y)

Edited by Guest

The tournament matches were quite amazing this week. I loved seeing Ayato fight solo as well. :P But I do wonder how they are going to beat those robots, especially the larger one. Also, look forward to seeing Saya and Kirin in next week's episode, although, I predict they will probably lose near the end of the tournament.

Also, look forward to seeing Saya and Kirin in next week's episode, although, I predict they will probably lose near the end of the tournament.

Of course they are going to lose at the end of the tournament :P Julis and Ayato are going to be the victors :P

I would like for Kirin and Saya to win....but that's probably not going to be the case.

Nevertheless, I'm #teamKirSa :P

Overall, this was a good episode. I liked Ayato winning that first battle without even breaking a sweat :P

Then there was the kawaii moment with Kirin and Saya <3

• Like 1

Another week of great battles and great Kirin <3 and Saya fanservice.

What more could a guy ask for? xP

Surprisingly enough, we actually got to see Julis fight for the first time in forever! :P

This is one of the best episodes so far! I'm looking forward to next week's episode!

• Agree 1

Pretty good episode this week as Ryuji already said. While seeing Julis fight was pretty nice, I can't help but think that Ayato is on a whole other level compared to her. It will be rather interesting to see which teams get to the final round due to all the teams we've seen win so far are quite OP. I have a feeling the one vampire girl will probably be getting knocked out the quickest due to her terrible teamwork with her sister.

It will be rather interesting to see which teams get to the final round due to all the teams we've seen win so far are quite OP. I have a feeling the one vampire girl will probably be getting knocked out the quickest due to her terrible teamwork with her sister.

This is assuming that there is going to be a final round. I would be willing to bet the tournament gets interrupted by some catastrophe.

As for the vampire girl, her teamwork with her sister is terrible but she does pack a punch.....if she gets knocked out early, I'd be willing to bet it's in a fight with Julis/Ayato or Saya/Kirin.

This is assuming that there is going to be a final round. I would be willing to bet the tournament gets interrupted by some catastrophe.

As for the vampire girl, her teamwork with her sister is terrible but she does pack a punch.....if she gets knocked out early, I'd be willing to bet it's in a fight with Julis/Ayato or Saya/Kirin.

Yeah, you're probably right about who she gets knocked out by. I would actually like to see Saya/Kirin beat her. It would be funny if Ayato/Julis keep just doing battles with just one of them fighting until the final round. :P

Don't crush my hopes about the final round just yet. Although that very well could happen.

Yeah, you're probably right about who she gets knocked out by. I would actually like to see Saya/Kirin beat her.

Same here!

It would be funny if Ayato/Julis keep just doing battles with just one of them fighting until the final round. :P

I doubt it. I forsee it getting revealed to everybody about Ayato's limit really soon to make things more suspenseful.

Don't crush my hopes about the final round just yet. Although that very well could happen.

Ryuji used Crush Claw! drill's dreams fainted! xP

This episode was great but I'm more excited about next week's episode! I can't wait!

Also, this episode needed more Kirin and Saya.

I like the vampire's sister. She's cute too.

• Friendly 1

That fight with the vampire was freaking awesome! Ayato was amazing when he did that final attack that destroyed the Gravity Sheath.

Also, the vampire's little sister is super cute!

It was a fantastic end to season 1 and I can't wait for season 2 in the spring!

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just finished the first season (I know, wayyyy behind on the bandwagon lol), and I really like it! I love the graphics a lot and can't wait to get into the second season. Kirin is super adorable!

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic