Hello!

Rini Akemi

Thank you so much! And I def have a couple of questions ๐Ÿ˜…

First: I spelled my name as Rino by accident but it's actually Rini.. I cant seem to figure out where to change it. *embarassed*ย 

ย 

Second: I keep trying to upload images for a profile picture but every single one (either from my gallery or via url link) either is to big or it says its unsupported.. Any suggestions? ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

ย 

Ps: I am a mess, I'm sorry @.@ย 

41 minutes ago, The History Kid said:
1 hour ago, Rino Akemi said:

ย 

Changing the username is possible after you gain points in the member shop.ย  I believe 2500 points.

It is 2,500 points (under the shop option). I went ahead andย made a donation so you can take care of it (I rarely do anything with them anyway).ย 
Afraid Iโ€™m not much help on the profile picture since I struggle myself sometimes with the technical aspects.

Donโ€™t worry about the mis-steps, Iโ€™m constantly editing my postsย ๐Ÿคฃ

spacer.png

ย 

THK is soooooo cool.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

11 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

It is 2,500 points (under the shop option). I went ahead andย made a donation so you can take care of it (I rarely do anything with them anyway).ย 
Afraid Iโ€™m not much help on the profile picture since I struggle myself sometimes with the technical aspects.

Donโ€™t worry about the mis-steps, Iโ€™m constantly editing my postsย ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you so much for that! That is so so kind of you ๐Ÿ’– now I can actually have the correct name ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… my name translates to Beautiful Little Bunny and with it spelled incorrectly it translated to beautiful PLUM. YIKES ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

• Silly 1

36 minutes ago, Rini Akemi said:

beautiful PLUM. YIKES ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

spacer.png

Sumomo: โ€œWHATโ€™S WRONG WITH THAT?!โ€ย ๐Ÿคฃ

No worries, we need active new members/posters around here.

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

We really are only about 2/3's as crazy as it looks on the surface.

I dunno... there's that cake topic after all.ย  You sure you didn't typo "3/2's"?ย  :D

• Funny 1

23 hours ago, Wedgy said:

Excuse me, cake topic??

Well, I'm sure it said something different in the official topic title... but who reads those?ย  :)ย  I just remember a lot of cake, and pie, and some tea.ย  Cookies too.ย  It was probably not a healthy topic, but it tasted good.