Tsukigakirei

Rini Akemi

Okay, okay.. so I'm just finishing this show and I have came to a not so popular opinion. I've searched endlessly to see if I was the only one who felt this way.. and it seems that I am 😫 

Alright so in the show Tsukigakirei, there is an adorable romance between main characters Kotaro and Akane. It is very sweet and I just love it so much.

HOWEVER I have a totally different ship that seems to pretty hated and utterly despised. *deep breath* Akane and Hira. Everybody hates this, I know. I can hear the audible gasps from here. 😪

I mean it doesnt go without reason. Mainly just because Hira has been in love with her for years and just had built the confidence up to confess by the time she became involved with Kotaro. **that seriously broke my heart**

But I also know love is a 2 way street and Akane clearly does not feel the same way. I mean she vocalized it to him in episode 10. 

REGARDLESS!!!! This is my crazy little crack shift and I'm desperately reaching out too see if there are ANY humans who have this same ridiculous crack ship. 

Edited by Rino Akemi
Spelled things wrong

4 hours ago, Rino Akemi said:

HOWEVER I have a totally different ship that seems to pretty hated and utterly despised. *deep breath* Akane and Haru. Everybody hates this, I know. I can hear the audible gasps from here. 😪

If by Haru you mean Takumi Hira, well, it isn't like I don't agree, at least in part.  His part in the whole thing was a bit sad/tragic.  However, as you yourself said, it doesn't work unless it goes both ways, and it isn't like Akane doesn't like Kotarou and him her.  In fact, quite the opposite!  I think it better that they get together than Akane and Takumi get together and then Akane spend all her time wondering what she's missed, and/or Takumi spending time hating himself for being selfish.  (Or worse, Akane hating him for not!)  And at the core, if he really loved her that much then he should have said something a long time ago.  Who knows, he might even have avoided the whole problem!  Even - especially! - if he does love her now then really, what choice does he have except to let her go?  No, it really has to be Akane and Kotarou.

Anyway, in my mind there's a second season or OVA somewhere where Chinatsu and Takumi get together so it all works out for the best after all.  :)

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

13 hours ago, efaardvark said:

If by Haru you mean Takumi Hira, well, it isn't like I don't agree, at least in part.  His part in the whole thing was a bit sad/tragic.  However, as you yourself said, it doesn't work unless it goes both ways, and it isn't like Akane doesn't like Kotarou and him her.  In fact, quite the opposite!  I think it better that they get together than Akane and Takumi get together and then Akane spend all her time wondering what she's missed, and/or Takumi spending time hating himself for being selfish.  (Or worse, Akane hating him for not!)  And at the core, if he really loved her that much then he should have said something a long time ago.  Who knows, he might even have avoided the whole problem!  Even - especially! - if he does love her now then really, what choice does he have except to let her go?  No, it really has to be Akane and Kotarou.

Anyway, in my mind there's a second season or OVA somewhere where Chinatsu and Takumi get together so it all works out for the best after all.  :)

Oh my gosh thanks for catching my errors. My phone must have auto corrected. That or I just was not thinking properly 😅

Yeah I certainly love the cannon relationship. Its was beautifully done and I certainly fan girled a lot. The ending made me 100% support their relationship. 

But I still cannot deny my little crack ship 😅