Naruto: The Sakurakage

HakuUzumaki

Naruto was banished after the Pein's Attack. Naruto found a Cherry Blossom tree and he leaned against it but found a giant carven inside the tree. Naruto decides to make a village named Hanagakure but he calls his new home, "The Land of Cherry Blossom." He makes himself the First Sakurakage of Hanagakure. So he builds the village of Hanagakure.

This is the symbol on the Sakurakage's hat:
image.png.622efbbfb74d498ed31f1ed5da6d321d.png

Sakurakage's Hat:

image.png.7656da8b40212054d6c705f4b219f19a.png

This is the headband:

image.png.89a6a741300e5106d89d1baa7c2c87a0.png

The symbol on the vests:
image.png.b4262aeedb40009e5c08ee8c92d2c48a.png

image.png.a40b4e6998f42df8dbdcde7cdcce1d28.png 

I could also see Naruto build a statue of Sakura Haruno in the town square but this version is this one:

image.png.da50d235da3e5bf59bafde2c6198b879.png

W ith a plaque that reads: The Hanagakure is strong and Beautiful as Sakura Haruno's Large charming forehead." signed The First Sakurakage.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 9:45 AM, Illusion of Terra said:

Interesting idea. Never thought of Naruto founding a new village himself, but it could be quite interesting!

Thanks. I'm thinking have Sai found out about the village. Tsunade send Sakura, Ino, Hinata, & Tenten with their senseis are Anko, Hana Inuzuka, and Kurenai.  I could see Sakura thinks that Sasuke Uchiha is the Shodaime Sakurakage due to the Plaque on the statue. lol  I think Ino would be jealous but when it's revealed to be Naruto as the Sakurakage. Hinata would join jealous club. LOL.    

Sidenote: If someone wants to draw the village style they can do it.

Edited by HakuUzumaki
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...