Hands down

Snake144

Ok y‘all im really down to dicuss this now.. What do think is like the best Anime ever?

I personally feel like One piece bc it is just helllaa interesting like it doesnt get boring or repetitive although it has so many episodes. I also really like that Oda pays attention to SO many details like there are always references to old things.

1 hour ago, Snake144 said:

Ok y‘all im really down to dicuss this now.. What do think is like the best Anime ever?

I personally feel like One piece bc it is just helllaa interesting like it doesnt get boring or repetitive although it has so many episodes. I also really like that Oda pays attention to SO many details like there are always references to old things.

Digimon!! I want to watch every single series!!

I'd say the big 3 (Naruto, Bleach and One Piece) are definitely up there.

All of them were long runing series (One Piece still going) well recieved, loved by fans and for the most part did everything right, story characters etc...

I would also throw Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood into this.

Both have a great story and amazing characters.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2019 at 8:17 PM, Snake144 said:

I think its One Piece, Naruto and Bleach.

Edited by Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
I forgot Bleach
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2019 at 12:19 PM, Tv-Crimes said:

I'd say the big 3 (Naruto, Bleach and One Piece) are definitely up there.

All of them were long runing series (One Piece still going) well recieved, loved by fans and for the most part did everything right, story characters etc...

I would also throw Hunter x Hunter and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood into this.

Both have a great story and amazing characters.

I feel like I am the only one that didnt really like Bleach. Is it because I read the Manga or ?? I would say the big three are Naruto, One Piece and Dragon Ball as it is known and loved by everyone. 

And HxH is my favourite anime after One Piece. Such a Masterpiece!!! It was captivating and i LOVE the characters, so definitely agreed ok that one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snake144 said:

I feel like I am the only one that didnt really like Bleach. Is it because I read the Manga or ?? I would say the big three are Naruto, One Piece and Dragon Ball as it is known and loved by everyone. 

And HxH is my favourite anime after One Piece. Such a Masterpiece!!! It was captivating and i LOVE the characters, so definitely agreed ok that one.

Make no mistake, the big 3 simply referes to the three most popular weekly series from shonen jump 

which were Naruto, Bleach and One piece with the later still runing.

I did like the Bleach anime but the manga is superior no doubt.

Questions like these are usually difficult to answer because there are so many different genres.

If we are talking anime overall that covers everything in a way I would say Naruto. For some reason I didn't enjoy Bleach (I watched 60 or so episodes). One Piece is also excellent but to me it seemed to lack the depth and thoroughness of Naruto, but have only seen a couple of hundred episodes so I can't say if that would be different if one looks at the whole thing.
Naturally there are anime that are more comedic than Naruto, or others that are philosophical etc., but these usually are very specific anime that specialize in one certain aspect (such as comedy).

Edited by Illusion of Terra

On 1/1/2020 at 10:13 AM, IIVIsouljam said:

Oh wow, it's difficult to say because I'm very passionate about a bunch of different shows and all for various reasons!

Samurai Champloo for sure. I love the artistic clash between art style and music. The entire show pulls together in a harmony of storytelling and a brilliant flow of creative expression.

Monster is another. I love the research illustrated in the diversity of characters and settings, nestled into a truly unsettling concept of crime and mystery. By far, the best psychological thriller I've seen in the way it touches upon the primal senses. Very much enjoy the heaviness of matters such as consequence, emotion and awareness. The characters carefully intertwine with the storytelling without compromising or diminishing their quality. In this, they're not only memorable but a prominent value to one another. This show makes the shivers real enough.

Mononoke seems simple enough. "A spin-off of 2006's horror anthology series Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales". It's the stunning art-style that's both beautiful and unique. I know that calling something unique is a bit of a loose term at times but I seldom use it personally. The anime ran in the year 2007 and still manages to look and feel like some newly developed formula, exploring its technique. 

Havent seen Mononoke and Monster yet, but they are on my List! Samurai Champloo was really enjoyable, I liked the artstyle and the story but I would not say it is one of the best animes out there as it lacks depth.

GOAT? There are certainly some masterpieces that I have rated as such. 

Some would have to say Death Note, as it is just as popular today as it ever was, whereas some other once hyped anime have since lost their sheen (looking at you Naruto)

I would say Vinland Saga is a contender. Though many would shoot this down for it not being a traditional style anime, as it has very little connection to the beloved culture many anime lovers grow to love, and though it has some shounen aspects here and there, certainly doesnt appeal overall in that very dominant genre. Regardless, its a masterfully done anime with a well developed story and doesnt have any adaptation problems so far. Its been worked on by Wit studios, and their animators show their experience in the set up of the dramatic action scenes as well as the top tier op and eds.

• Like 1

I wanna say Sailor Moon because it got me interested in anime and helped me through an awkward tomboy phase early on in school. I loved it!

Paranoia Agent

Curious what are anyone's thoughts on Neon Genesis Evangelion? Finally saw it after forever being proposed that I should and it was kind of confusing. I'm not sure if it's the greatest anime ever or nay. 

Hmm, I don't think I can really classify an anime as the "best anime ever." I haven't had enough exposure and I know everyone can have wildly different tastes.

In my own little world though, I'd say Texhnolyze wins it for me.