Mulldox

I need help finding a manga

I was reading this on manga rock about how this guy defeated the demon army but was hated by humans so he decided to join the demon army but the demon leader didnt like him so he tried to prove hisself to the four general's and become enlisted into the demon army

On 12/18/2019 at 7:15 AM, Mulldox said:

I was reading this on manga rock about how this guy defeated the demon army but was hated by humans so he decided to join the demon army but the demon leader didnt like him so he tried to prove hisself to the four general's and become enlisted into the demon army

I'm pretty sure you're looking for Yamemasu tsugi no shokuba ha mao jo.

I've read only 2 chapters and kinda droped it afterwards.

Edited by Tv-Crimes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By OtakuKid999
      Heello guys ... so .. i ve seen this anime on tik tok ... and i rrllly want to watch it .. but i lost it .. and ya know tik tok .. cant find a video again ... so .. i was wondering if you know it .. so the sequence was like "a girl (probably sister or Gf) was kidnapped so this guy went after her and the girl was killed right in front of his face .. and he got slices with a sword .. like .. arms and all ... and was down .. he gets angry when he sees the girl ... and after that is an awesome comeback ...and ofc kills that guy ..". but i rlly dont know how to find it .. pleaseeee helpp
    • By heyrenren
      One more page and I will sleep same thing I always told to myself when i watch anime, but this manga in titled "demon slayer" keeps me alive and never allows me to rest as page goes by, it keeps me reading it until i reach the last page but until now I'm half way through with it and it's still not finish yet, now I'm trouble finding my sleep in midday, I guess I should continue to read this amazing manga.  
    • By E11man
      Hey I've been trying to find an anime i watched a year or two ago. I can't seem to find it and don't remember the name of it, but I do remember a few specific details. It is a magic school anime and I believe it only has one season. The school is all about sword fighting and there is a tournament to determine the strongest student. The main character is overpowered but way underrated. To everyone he seems to be weak but in actuality he is one of the strongest swordsmen out there. Because he seems weak the only way to graduate from the school is to win the tournament. I know this is pretty generic for magic school anime's but a few key character points are that his defense gets better the closer people get to him, I think its referred to as irregular defense, and his love interest is a princess who is crazy powerful for a first year, note: she has bright red hair. 
      I know that many anime could be described by this^^ but any help is apprecited.
    • By nacleus
      Hi!
      I've been searching for an old anime that I once watched long ago - around the same time in which Armitage III was still being shown (I was able to find that anime, and now I'm looking for the other one that I watched around that same time) - I want to say 2005-06?
      The general scheme I recall about this anime was there were military personnel working with scientists that were trying to stop these huge spectral-like monsters that could basically float and fly anywhere. The monsters could pass through any solid objects, and when they passed through the human soldiers they would die instantly. 

There's two scenes that I remember distinctly:
      1.  A group of soldiers were going out on a mission in a cargo plane - there were these very long spectral monsters whizzing by in the distance - the pilots were trying to avoid them. Cut scene to one of the spectral monsters just going right through the cargo plane - leaving it physically unharmed but instantly killing the soldiers it phased through. It wasn't so much messy but the soldiers definitely died painfully!
      2. In another scene, a special group of soldiers are coming back from a mission - upon their return, each of the soldiers are checked for whether or not they contain traces of the spectral monsters they fought against - one soldier was indeed feeling unwell and was placed into a sci-fi surgical table - a machine was then operated on by another scientist who was searching for and eliminating the traces of whatever this thing was from the soldier's body. They had to sift around quite a bit in order to find and destroy the foreign entity, each second passing bringing the soldier closer to his body's breaking point.

I apologize if this is hard to describe, and whether its appropriate to just ask for help this way.

If anyone has any good tips on searching through sci-fi anime from back in those days, I would really appreciate it!
    • By efaardvark
      Ok, I have no artistic talent of my own, but I know there's a few others here without such a handicap.  Now is your time.   
      What is an amabie, you ask?  Well, wikipedia says, "... the amabiko is a multi-legged prophesizing creature which prescribes the display of its artistic likeness to defend against sickness or death."
      Yokai.com - obviously(?) the leading authority on yokai - has this somewhat more useful description,
      If anyone has some drawing skills and would like to take a crack at illustrating the above description(s) - for fun and (possibly) the aid of humanity - then post your artwork below.   I think a bunch of people might benefit from seeing it before this whole thing is over.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amabie
      http://yokai.com/amabie/
      https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/amabie

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit