Seiren

Rini Akemi

I just finished watching the show "Seiren". I enjoyed it for the most part but it was most certainly just an "all right" anime. If you have watched this show, I'd love to hear your overall opinion on the show as well as who your favorite girl was! 

I am not sure that this one would be a show I would necessarily recommend to anybody as I didn't think it was that amazing. It had it's perks and obviously entertained me enough to keep watching it. I found some of the content to be awkward and made me a little uncomfortable. Either way, I want to hear your opinions :)

1 hour ago, Rini Akemi said:

I just finished watching the show "Seiren". I enjoyed it for the most part but it was most certainly just an "all right" anime. If you have watched this show, I'd love to hear your overall opinion on the show as well as who your favorite girl was! 

I had to look this one up.  In so doing I found out that I'd already added it to my crunchy queue a while back.  I apparently even watched about 9 episodes before I dropped it (or at least wandered away & forgot it).  Unfortunately even after jogging my memory thus, I still don't recall anything about the show.  I guess that says it all.   :D 

But now I can't leave it unfinished like that, and since I don't remember it I'll probably wind up re-watching it from the beginning.  I'm weird like that.

1 hour ago, efaardvark said:

I had to look this one up.  In so doing I found out that I'd already added it to my crunchy queue a while back.  I apparently even watched about 9 episodes before I dropped it (or at least wandered away & forgot it).  Unfortunately even after jogging my memory thus, I still don't recall anything about the show.  I guess that says it all.   :D 

But now I can't leave it unfinished like that, and since I don't remember it I'll probably wind up re-watching it from the beginning.  I'm weird like that.

Well, that def explains that haah! I wouldn't be surprised if you had dropped it. I almost got to that point as well but decided to just power through it.