My Review of the Ipega-9083 Controller

SerpentGod

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for a thread like this, but I'd like to share with anyone interested my thoughts and opinion on the Ipega 9083 controller. Its compatible with the Switch, iPhone, a computer with a Bluetooth dongle, but I use it with my Android phone.

spacer.png

I have it beside an Xbox controller for size comparison. Overall, its was worth the $30 USD I spent for it. Very nice build quality, although I wouldn't stress it more than necessary. The joysticks are comfortable, but are not as precise or as sensitive as an Xbox One controller. The triggers are not analog or pressure sensitive, just buttons. The buttons as well as the D-pad are not pressure or distance sensitive either. Despite the lack of pressure sensitive buttons and triggers, its still a great phone controller. I've been play on several emulators with it and have enjoyed it so far. In conclusion; I like it, I believe others interested would like it, and I currently have no regrets with it.

I will answer any questions about it if anyone has anything to ask.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:56 PM, SerpentGod said:

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for a thread like this, but I'd like to share with anyone interested my thoughts and opinion on the Ipega 9083 controller. Its compatible with the Switch, iPhone, a computer with a Bluetooth dongle, but I use it with my Android phone.

spacer.png

I have it beside an Xbox controller for size comparison. Overall, its was worth the $30 USD I spent for it. Very nice build quality, although I wouldn't stress it more than necessary. The joysticks are comfortable, but are not as precise or as sensitive as an Xbox One controller. The triggers are not analog or pressure sensitive, just buttons. The buttons as well as the D-pad are not pressure or distance sensitive either. Despite the lack of pressure sensitive buttons and triggers, its still a great phone controller. I've been play on several emulators with it and have enjoyed it so far. In conclusion; I like it, I believe others interested would like it, and I currently have no regrets with it.

I will answer any questions about it if anyone has anything to ask.

What's the controllers phone-slot size ?

Is the controllers size adjustable ?!

My phone size is 6'8in so im unsure if it'll fit if i ever buy one