strange dreams

HakuUzumaki

This thread is for strangest dreams you ever had.

The night on May 21, 2019, I had a dream of a big sister figure who asked me to be her boyfriend and on the same night. She asked me to be her third husband.

On May 22, I had a dream of me being at a former brother figure's funeral. Who cheated on my big sister figure the night before.

May 23, 2019, Then a family friend's child died. Who actually died after I had the dream of my former brother figure's funeral.

December 22, 2019, I had a dream of me making out with my first cousin who is a married woman. She 7 years younger than me but I think she's the one who started kissing me in the dream. 

• Like 1

🎶Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree🎶

I certainly feel like I've traveled the world and the seven seas myself, I usually dream some pretty wild things. I currently work a night shift job, and sleeping during the day brings me the most bizarre dreams.

• Silly 1

Speaking of dreams, i had one today

The dream was something about me selling my soul in dream world, and forever being stuck in it (so i assumed id be comatosed ?)

Being the smartass i am

I agreed to it

And then i woke up 

Well talk about being ripped off (´._.`)

(Also, dream was about...lewd stuff, so i aint going into toooo much detail, but it)

On 12/25/2019 at 10:49 PM, XII360 said:

Speaking of dreams, i had one today

The dream was something about me selling my soul in dream world, and forever being stuck in it (so i assumed id be comatosed ?)

Being the smartass i am

I agreed to it

And then i woke up 

Well talk about being ripped off (´._.`)

(Also, dream was about...lewd stuff, so i aint going into toooo much detail, but it)

I did not laugh out loud, but I breathed through my nose kinda hard after reading it. Still funny tho.

• Friendly 1