Hello

Rin Crimson

1 hour ago, SanguineTear said:

Hello, and welcome to Anime Forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here~

The more I lurk and explore here, the nicer the forum becomes. I've seen only a great and positive user base here, something that Reddit and (dare I say it) 4chan severely lack. I'm glad to have discovered this little corner of the interwebz.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SerpentGod said:

The more I lurk and explore here, the nicer the forum becomes. I've seen only a great and positive user base here, something that Reddit and (dare I say it) 4chan severely lack. I'm glad to have discovered this little corner of the interwebz.

Agreed 100% I do some very limited posting over on Crunchyroll’s forums (primarily the seasonal & annual series awards threads some subscribers do) but it doesn’t have the feel of community like here . Other than that, I’m not active anywhere else.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hi Rin!  Welcome!

7 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Agreed 100% I do some very limited posting over on Crunchyroll’s forums (primarily the seasonal & annual series awards threads some subscribers do) but it doesn’t have the feel of community like here . Other than that, I’m not active anywhere else.

Crunchy's forums are boring, and often not very well moderated.  They have a lot of anime, but I don't visit their forums much.

Edited by efaardvark
  • Agree 1