Merry Christmas A~F 🌲

Seshi

@Tv-Crimes I was actually going to post that one (I lovez me some cheeze at Christmas) 🤣 I found several AMVs featuring it, but none that really got my attention.

Welp, off to my sister’s, but will check in later tonight. Definitely watching the final 2 episodes of Ascendence of a Bookworm before turning in for the night.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

@Tv-Crimes I was actually going to post that one (I lovez me some cheeze at Christmas) 🤣 I found several AMVs featuring it, but none that really got my attention.

Welp, off to my sister’s, but will check in later tonight. Definitely watching the final 2 episodes of Ascendence of a Bookworm before turning in for the night.

Who doesn't?  😛

It's literally the first thing that comes to my mind when someone say Christmas songs.

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Spent a pleasant afternoon with family with temps actually making it into the 60s and made plans to see Rise of Skywalker with them over the weekend. The kids were the main focus for gifts of course. No big meal but lots of snacking throughout the day. And watched the original Grinch and Rudolph while there. Just finished watching the finale to Ascendence of a Bookworm. Took a bit of a darker turn, but ended on a positive note. Definitely one of the better series of the year and looking forward to season 2 in 2020.

I have work tomorrow, so off to bed. Hope everyone here had an enjoyable day as well.

3 hours ago, SerpentGod said:

So, how was everybody's Christmas? Mine went well, I wasn't expecting the family to get along as well as they did this year.

I know how that goes.  My mother and sister-in-law always get into it over something.  This year went well however, all things considered.  Bit of a hissy-fit between the two last week but by Christmas day they were behaving themselves.  I have/had the week off from work, and everybody was relatively healthy.  I'm calling it a win.  👍🎄

btw.. it has been cold, overcast, and rainy (and windy!) here, but today the clouds lifted and I saw some snow on the hills behind our house.  Looks like we almost had a white Christmas!  Just a few hundred feet lower and...
amostwhite.thumb.jpg.9bc8fc73367b2c3addbec79948f61037.jpg

Edited by efaardvark