You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RuthisianCodex
      I'm about 5 episodes in & so far I like it which surprises me because it's all about killer mutant cockroaches in space & I hate roaches with a burning passion so go figure. I was actually so freaked out after the 1st episode that I cleaned my house from top to bottom. And no, I'm not exaggerating. I literally swept & mopped all the floors, did the laundry, took out all the trash, re-arranged the kitchen & scrubbed the surfaces in my kitchen & bathroom until they shined. **shudders** Ugh! I mean I like other bugs & insects but roaches...no thanks! 
      Anyway, curious to see if anyone else here has seen this show & if so, what are your thoughts? 
    • By Mirusubete
      Short clips video edited want to know what you all think, should I contuine doing those clips 
      Go to YouTube and search Mirusubete
      I mainly upload content about anime and gaming and leave a subscribe thanks.
    • By katty1012
      Hello,
      Recently I have been trying to find the name of an anime that I used to own on VHS since google has been of no help whatsoever I decided it might be best to ask in a place with people who have seen a lot of anime.
      while I dont exactly remember all the details perfectly as its been (I think) 20ish years the anime had 4 swords people  (3 who stayed together 1 who had amnesia) and 1 female warlord in the begining of the movie the amnesic one is in a village not knowing anything about himself other than he knows how to fight and he is tasked to get rid of wasps (or bees its been a long time) he kills all of them except 1 which stings him, later the other 3 find him and try to get him to remember and then the last parts I remember are the female warlord yelling "DIE HOMARU" (im 90% sure the name wasnt homaru and my mind just put that name in instead of what I heard) and then it being revealed that the warlord was a part of the swords person group and something happened that caused her to turn against them...also there might have been magic but honestly I dont remember
      also although I know im wrong the main character (With amnesia) looked like ryu  from street fighter in my memory

if anyone knows the anime im talking about please reply and let me know its honestly so annoying trying to find the name of it and not being able to
      also it isnt berserk

I apologize about the long run on sentence
    • By Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
      People think shanks is the strongest yonko but they never saw him even fighting. Yes, I'm talking about when people put their yonko power rankings and its something like 1st - shanks, 2nd - kaido .. etc.. Why shanks first when you already know that Kaido is the strongest creature alive and when it's 1v1 u bet on kaido... In my opinion, the list goes like this

1. Kaido.
      2. Big Mom.
      3. Blackbeard.
      4. Shanks.
      But you can disagree.

Big Mom, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated characters in one piece. A lot of people think she is the weakest yonko while we have only seen her get hurt by her own attack ones. She was able to defeat a 300-year-old strongest giant with one hit as a 5-year-old without her fruit and even Pirate King Roger avoided fighting her and stole her poneglyph. She even clashed with Kaido for a time and the fact she has such a strong crew might even make her the strongest if we also are talking about there crew.

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit