Ohayo guys I'd like that y'all put ur fav comedy animes (more then 1 if possible ^^'❤)

-My top :

Gintama

Saiki

Konosuba

Sakamoto desuga

Danshi koukousei no nichijou

Handa kun

Tsurezure children

And much more but here it is my fav :3 i'd like that u guys suggest me some 😆

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Akiba’s Trip - parodies various otaku interests

As Miss Beelzebub Likes - cuteness hell

Asobi Asobase - the anti-CGDCT

Cautious Hero - some serious turns towards the end

Dokoida - superhero parody

Gamers - romantic misunderstandings between characters who are kinda jerks

Kaguya-sama: Love is War - CHIKA 😍

Kemono Michi - same writer as Konosuba. Some furry humor (scene with the cerberus is only part I wish I could unsee)

Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple - MC wants to learn martial arts so he won’t be bullied,  soon finds himself in over his head

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi - parodies various genres. Some serious developments towards the end

Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid - dragons & humans learning to co-exist

Rune Soldier - mage in  training prefers adventuring & brawling to studying

Slayers - fantasy adventure with a good deal of slapstick

School Rumble - slice of life with a large cast with the emphasis on romantic misunderstandings

Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun - MC is adopted by demon, tries to keep fact that he’s human secret from classmates

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Forgot to put kaguya sama omg I- and cautious hero i alrd ended it :)) love yhe comedy in it asobe asobase too , Belzebub I will rewatch ittttt rlly missed it the other ones idk but i'll watch it , thx for the suggestions :3

• Like 1

I need to rewatch it , but i remember that I loved it aha

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

How did you guys not mention Nichijou 😂

Personally  I tried watching that one and don’t get the appeal. Of course humor is highly subjective IMO, which is why I listed so many.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Prison School,

Gintama

Saiki

Tejine Senpai

And that mermaid + boy marriage anime.

• Agree 1

On 1/2/2020 at 7:18 AM, KatakuriSama said:

Prison School,

Gintama

Saiki

Tejine Senpai

And that mermaid + boy marriage anime.

Didnt watch the last one that u wrote and never heard about but i'll try later :) (is it "My bride is a mermaid " ?)

• Like 1

Baccanno! (Horror/Comedy)

Squid Girl

Actually watched My Bride is a Mermaid but found the comedy dry and repetitive. Ended up giving the set to my best friend. I think she found it pretty amusing, so it definitely comes down to personal tastes on that one.

• Agree 1

Since you liked Gintama, I agree with Ohiotaku that you would probably like Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi. It is a martial arts anime with a good underdog story, plenty of comedy coming at you from all sides, and a well written story of the MC, Kenichi becoming "the mightiest disciple". Very entertaining stuff here 😁 check it out I think youll have fun with it.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Seshi said:

Since you liked Gintama, I agree with Ohiotaku that you would probably like Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi. It is a martial arts anime with a good underdog story, plenty of comedy coming at you from all sides, and a well written story of the MC, Kenichi becoming "the mightiest disciple". Very entertaining stuff here 😁 check it out I think youll have fun with it.

Yea but not too much I mostly liked the comedy in it but okayyy I'll check it ! thank u :))

4 hours ago, Beocat said:

Baccanno! (Horror/Comedy)

Squid Girl

Actually watched My Bride is a Mermaid but found the comedy dry and repetitive. Ended up giving the set to my best friend. I think she found it pretty amusing, so it definitely comes down to personal tastes on that one.

Oh okayyy thanks for the suggestions didnt watch any of em yet :pp  still have too many animes to end these days

Edited by Otakunimera
  • Like 1

What did you think of Saiki? I cant wait to start it xD

I have a ton on my watching and plan to watch right now, but hope to give it a go soon.

• Like 1

Apart from those already named, Binbougami ga. Has a lot of References to other animes and its really funny!

On 1/4/2020 at 11:43 PM, Seshi said:

I have a ton on my watching and plan to watch right now, but hope to give it a go soon.

I absolutely LOVE that anime omg!!10/10 for me

• Like 2

My favourite comedy animes would probably be Azumanga Daioh and Ben-To. I don't watch too much comedy, though, hence such a short list and they're both tied for first haha

• Like 1

A super funny and underrated anime I end up returning to a lot is Cromartie High School. Besides the humor, I absolutely love how self-aware the show is. 😄

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 11:43 PM, Seshi said:

Its soooo goooodddd

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 9:46 AM, Otakunimera said:

Didnt watch the last one that u wrote and never heard about but i'll try later :) (is it "My bride is a mermaid " ?)

Sorry for the delay. Yes it is. 😃 Watch the sub.  Dub is 🤮

• Like 1

On 1/18/2020 at 3:23 PM, KatakuriSama said:

Sorry for the delay. Yes it is. 😃 Watch the sub.  Dub is 🤮

I never watch in dub no worriez haha  , always watching on vostfr (subtitles in french language)

Isekai Quartet 2 is proving to be as enjoyable as season 1. While Naofumi & crew haven’t played that big of a role yet, they have had their moments 😂

And if you’re looking for a romcom & don’t mind science nerd humor, I highly recommend Science Fell in Love, so I Tried to Prove It.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 2:42 AM, Ohiotaku said:

Isekai Quartet 2 is proving to be as enjoyable as season 1. While Naofumi & crew haven’t played that big of a role yet, they have had their moments 😂

And if you’re looking for a romcom & don’t mind science nerd humor, I highly recommend Science Fell in Love, so I Tried to Prove It.

OH I WATCHED RECENTLY "science fell in love so i tried to prove" really enjoyed it , it was sooo funny its in my top comedy now :3 even if its ongoing

Edited by Otakunimera
  • Like 1