Your top 50+ episode anime list.

KatakuriSama

This is actually quite difficult as I have many that stop at an episode count of 48 (Reboot for example). 

As far as Shounen goes, Yu Yu Hakusho fits the bill but I enjoyed Cyborg 009 far more. That 50 episode requirement is just hard to hit.  Altogether probably Case Closed would be my favorite.  Murders are always entertaining  ;)

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

This is actually quite difficult

For me too.  I don't like the never-ending ones in the first place because I'm typically after the story and you can't have a story without an ending.  When they get to 50+ eps they tend to get repetitive and/or have a lot of filler too, so in general I tend to avoid the long ones simply for being long.  I can probably count on one hand the number of 50+ episode animes I've watched all the way through, and I can't think of a one offhand that I would recommend personally.  I've tried to get into some popular animes like Inuyasha and Naruto a few times and failed.  Maybe some stuff that would appeal to younger viewers like Cardcaptor or Doraemon would make the cut, if that were the sort of thing the OP was after.

Hmmm, that said....

The Aincrad arc of SAO was good, though I've lost interest since Alfheim, and stopped watching entirely after GGO.  I guess I did also like (most of) Full Metal Alchemist.  I watched all of Familiar of Zero.  I'm not sure I could honestly say there were more than 50 episodes that were worth the viewing time, but the story was long and did eventually achieve decent closure.  I'll also watch stuff like Ojarumaru or Sazae-san (mainly for the social commentary) if I find myself pointed at a TV that's showing it.  I don't seek that/those last out though.

I can think of a few others that are pretty close but don't make it to the 50+ ep count.  Clannad is 40+ eps if you include both seasons.  Shakugan no Shana I/II (only) likewise.  Cross Game should get a mention, along with Kemono no Souja Erin.  The nise/bake/etc monogatari collection would probably make the cut.  Eureka Seven maybe?  Likely others if I thought about it for a while.