What is something you're passionate about?

SerpentGod

15 hours ago, IIVIsouljam said:

I can't delete my quote on my phone bwahahah, either way. You are so cool! Those are such awesome interests and hobbies. I feel like we have a lot in common haha

I love finding used bookstores, antiquing and thrift stores too. There's one in my city that has a huge collection of classic magazines. They're interesting to browse though. 

Also yesss introduce your dogs soon :3

I feel like I'd totally want to befriend you IRL if we ever met. You are like a lot of my close friends lol. 

• Like 1

I’m passionate about reading, I do enjoy manga a lot but just normal books are really fun too. I also like to skateboard, which is fun and generally just a good skill to have if you want to go somewhere. 

• Like 2

I'm passionate about a lot of things. Mostly my art and manga writing abilities.

I'm also passionate about my 'detective work.' Of course, it's not like crime or anything, small scale stuff.

However, it does make me happy. I act like a detective because I want to be similar to L. Not his unhealthy habits or anything like that, but I want to become a detective like him.

• Like 1

My problem is that I get bored too easily by things that made me happy a few moments ago. Sure, I like watching anime or playing video games, drawing, the usual stuff, but right now, I don´t feel like any of it (Yes I am aware that it´s the middle of the night xD) so, I´ll just go with the thing that I enjoy doing at the moment: listening to some calm music while enjoying a cup of teaaa.

What I´m an expert at is easy for me to answer: I´m incredibly good at dwelling on the past:P

6 hours ago, OtakuKid said:

Hey Illusion, how do you tag people? Also, I have a regular one and a longboard.

you just write the @ symbol, and then the name. for example in your case I would write @Otaku and it would bring up a list of users and then I just click the one I want to tag.
Longboards to me seemed more something for casual riding along. I would prefer them over the really small ones I have also seen. But I think if I bought one now I would again buy a normal skateboard.

• Silly 1