New Year, New You Event

Seshi

Hello everyone! Welcome to AFs 2020 New Year, New You!~ 

Is there something you want to achieve this year!? Lets express these desires to one another in this event, taking one aspect of our Profiles and updating it for all to see. 

During the event you may submit one change for your profile;

• Profile Picture
  • Signature
  • About me

These images, and about me's can be about anything, as long as they are following the forums rules and guidelines! I strongly suggest replying to this thread with some tiny tidbit about the change that you made, however this is not required ;) just for fun.

And at the end of the event, your very own team of Forum Moderators will select their favorite submission for the new year. 

If your profile is picked as the winner you will get:

• Your Profile Featured in the forums sidebar as the "Featured Member" of the month
  • A free Anime Forums shop item of your choice
  • Free entry into the next A-F Points Lottery

Rules for entry:

• Entries must be submitted as a reply to this thread, deadline is February 1st for submissions!
  • Submit a before and after of your entry (Profile pic, sig, or about me)
  • Have fun!

I hope you all enjoy creating something new for your profiles for the new year! If you have any requests for the items to be made for you, make sure to check out the forums Art Exhibit to ask for some help! I'm sure some talented members here would have a great time filling your requests.

~AFs Community Manager

• Like 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

• 2 weeks later...

i've decided to change my profile picture .

The pictures are from the new anime im watching 

Yona of the dawn - its a pretty good show... >//<

Here are my pictures - 

images.jpg<-- a example of Yona

images.jpg<-- my profile picture

Drawing a bow means taking and losing lives. My father hated pain . But , father, If I do not take lives , I can not live.

- Yona 

Edited by Anime loveer
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

So I updated my about me cause It's been a few years. 

This is what I had originally written

Hi I am a 33 yr old single parent. I love anime and manga among other things. Pretty much in my free time these days I watch anime and read manga.

To:

About Me

Hello, I am in my mid thirties. I am a single parent to my adorable son.  I was born at the end of May making me a Gemini. I fully embrace my twin soul. I work as a photographer and I am part of a family crafting business. I served in Army National Guard/Reserves for 8 yrs and then served another 6 yr working a Federal Government job. I live at home again with my parents. 😕 Not ideal but that is life for you. I am glad I have family support though. Since I am on here I guess you already know I love anime and manga. I love Japan one day I hope to see it with my own two eyes. I'm trying to learn Japanese. I am an avid bowler have been bowling for 20 years my current avg right now is 158. I also love to read urban fantasy. 

IMG_20190302_104641_215.jpg

IMG_20170320_114231.jpg

Edited by txGemgal3084
it's better
  • Like 2
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Thank you to all participants! I hope you are all having a wonderful new year thus far.

I have to close this event now to make way for our Valentines Day event. Please check it out and do continue to enjoy yourselves here at A~F

The winner of the New year event is @whatthehaek for a beautiful profile as well as a cleverly made "about me". Keep a look put for your profile to be featured as our member of the month and I will be in touch with you about your prizes. 

🎉🥇🎊

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• Seshi locked this topic