Bonjour!

Kagura

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

As for my favorite anime....

They are Angel Beats, Toradora, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Toaru Kagaku no Index, Little Busters, Nagi no Asukara, Familiar of Zero, Fairy Tail, Golden Time, Kill la Kill, Shakugan no Shana, Future Diary, Dog Days, Girls und Panzer, Tokyo Ravens, Hyperdimension Neptune, Baka and Test, Kamisama Kiss, Steins;Gate and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.....I think that's all my favorites so far :P

• Like 1

Welcome to Anime Forums, Kagura! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Do you read manga as well? If so, what are your favorites?

Favorite genre of music?

My favorite anime are Fate/Zero, Steins;Gate, Angel Beats, and Monogatari Season 2.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to Anime Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

As for my favorite anime....

They are Angel Beats, Toradora, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Toaru Kagaku no Index, Little Busters, Nagi no Asukara, Familiar of Zero, Fairy Tail, Golden Time, Kill la Kill, Shakugan no Shana, Future Diary, Dog Days, Girls und Panzer, Tokyo Ravens, Hyperdimension Neptune, Baka and Test, Kamisama Kiss, Steins;Gate and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.....I think that's all my favorites so far :P

Welcome to Anime Forums, Kagura! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Do you read manga as well? If so, what are your favorites?

Favorite genre of music?

My favorite anime are Fate/Zero, Steins;Gate, Angel Beats, and Monogatari Season 2.

I was thinking if watching Steins;Gate a while ago. What do you guys think of it? :)

I've only read a few mangas so far:

One Piece

Fairy Tail (took a bit of break but will catch up soon)

3 AM Dangerous Zone

My favourite genre of music is: RnB, but ot changes sometimes :) depens on the mood haha

I actually watched the first two episodes not too long ago. It confused me a bit but If it's great then I'll watch it again! :)

It's extremely confusing if you don't have a good grasp on time travel.

• Like 1

I was thinking if watching Steins;Gate a while ago. What do you guys think of it? :)

Yes, I absolutely agree with Ryuji, Steins;Gate is amazing. After you get passed the first few episodes it starts to pick up pace as well.

I've only read a few mangas so far:

One Piece

Fairy Tail (took a bit of break but will catch up soon)

3 AM Dangerous Zone

I think you might like My Hero Acedemia then. Its a pretty good manga with only around 50 chapters out as of now, and is on Shounen Jump, so it updates weekly.

• Like 1

Yes, I absolutely agree with Ryuji, Steins;Gate is amazing. After you get passed the first few episodes it starts to pick up pace as well.

I think you might like My Hero Acedemia then. Its a pretty good manga with only around 50 chapters out as of now, and is on Shounen Jump, so it updates weekly.

Never heard My Hero Academia before. I will check it out later ^_^

Hello and welcome Kagura , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Steins;Gate is absolutely brilliant and it's a definite must watch , though the pacing in the beginning does tend to either bore people or throw them off a little (at least with the people I have tried to get to watch it) , once you make it past the first few episodes everything starts falling into place and it just keeps getting better.

Feel free to tell me what your favourite animes as well! :)

A few of my favorites are (Linked to info on them if you want to check them out)

Kuroko no Basket ( Season 1 , 2 and 3)

Aquarion Evol

Eureka 7

Hajime no Ippo ( Season 1 , 2 and 3)

Nana

Higashi no Eden

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Kagura , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

Steins;Gate is absolutely brilliant and it's a definite must watch , though the pacing in the beginning does tend to either bore people or throw them off a little (at least with the people I have tried to get to watch it) , once you make it past the first few episodes everything starts falling into place and it just keeps getting better.

A few of my favorites are (Linked to info on them if you want to check them out)

Kuroko no Basket ( Season 1 , 2 and 3)

Aquarion Evol

Eureka 7

Hajime no Ippo ( Season 1 , 2 and 3)

Nana

Higashi no Eden

Watched the first two episodes of nana and its nice! :) Thought it had a pretty unique plot

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Hm, favorite series... For me, a show ranks as a favorite if it has rewatchability. Not many fall into that category for me, but for those that do:

Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (Ronin Warriors)

Cowboy Bebop

Gundam Wing

Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Dash! (I have no idea why I like this so much)

Gunsmith Cats

.hack//SIGN

And that's about all that currently comes to mind.

• Like 1

Hello Kagura, welcome to Anime Forums. :)

My all time favourites would probably include Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (very well rounded memorable adventure), PSYCHO PASS (great futuristic crime thriller) and Steins;gate (huge impact towards the end and I always found time travel intriguing). ;)

At the moment I'm in a bit of a phase with Symphogear and the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise, if you're into Sci-Fi mecha musume combat and general silliness and willing to suspend disbelief you might enjoy them. :P

• Like 1