Chihayafuru

Ddr7

Anyone watching chihayafuru season 3?

Who do u want to see be master and queen and who do u ship chihaya with? 

For me its arata and chihaya to be master and queen and i ship chihaya and taichi. 

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

I'm only on season 2, but I agree with wataya and chihaya for master and queen. Seems like Taichi and Chihaya are the obvious ship, but thats my personal favorite couple as well.

Taichi might be a future contender for tha Master title, since learning from Wataya that a caruta master doesnt have to have natural talent but like I said, I'm only speculating since I'm only on season 2. Cant wait to catch up to season 3!

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

3 minutes ago, Ddr7 said:

Yea u need to catch up, it becomes really tough to guess who she will go out with. Its the best love triangle in all animes i have watched. 

I could guess that would happen with the statement from Taichi that he and Wataya both think of Chihaya as belonging to them both xD I cant believe he accepts that.. But I guess Im in for some excitement in the future 😍

• Like 1

Yea its that chihaya is really confused, u'll see it in last eps of season 2. Honestly its real possibility that she might go with arata and it would be so sad for taichi coz he still hasn't given up and moved on even after signs pointing that chihaya loves arata

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 7 months later...
On 1/6/2020 at 2:50 PM, Ddr7 said:

Anyone watching chihayafuru season 3?

Who do u want to see be master and queen and who do u ship chihaya with? 

For me its arata and chihaya to be master and queen and i ship chihaya and taichi. 

You exactly said what I desperately want to happen in this series. Though I read Manga but don't worry I ain't spoiler ;)

I truly ship CHIHAYA with TAICHI. Because I have seen him supporting CHIHAYA like a piller. Its just chihaya a little idiot. I am hoping that they would end up together just like Kimi no todoke. Chihaya is surely a female shonen character, and I know she will gonna win this!

On 1/6/2020 at 9:28 PM, Ddr7 said:

Yea its that chihaya is really confused, u'll see it in last eps of season 2. Honestly its real possibility that she might go with arata and it would be so sad for taichi coz he still hasn't given up and moved on even after signs pointing that chihaya loves arata

Don't say that it not only breaks Taichi's heart but mine too :(