EvaUnit69

A wild Eva Unit Appears

Hello Dear Anime Forums,

I am a simple man looking for a cool forum to join in all things anime. I have been part of several online communities over the years, but have had a craving for an old fashioned run of the mill forum site. I do have discord and such but I rather keep things here for the time being. I also enjoy cooking food from anime so like I might start a recipe thread somewhere at some point.

I am also a time travel but due to an error in calculations I can only travel forward at 1second per second.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings,

EvaUnit69

• Like 2

Hi and cool user name since I love evangelion a lot 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here 😁

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cose1321
      What do you think about domestic girlfriend?
    • By Strelizia
      Recently watched Highschool DxD and Darling in the Franxx, I'm looking for a new anime to watch similar to these two. Any suggestions?
    • By Sasu
      Reading ....  ok thats gone on for quite some time! how about some anime? what should i watch? hold on all that manga I left unfinished.. Scrolls through manga* Holy fuck theres more manga now!? hold on -- the same goes for anime.. .....
      Ugh
    • By Mgalvan12388
      I’m trying to find a anime show my buddy was watching in 2013. I can’t find it anywhere as I don’t know the name. I’ve googled shows etc and no luck. The show was about upper class men and under class men. It was mainly a female cast from I recall with male characters as well. The scene I remember is upper class men picking on an underclass men in a fight scene. It looked as if they were in a school basement arena of some sort. The upperclassmen were fighting one underclassmen and calling her by that name. In the scene her clothes were torn off from an attack a bit and when she was huddled down she unlocked some secret potential she had and became a great fighter I think. They were all shocked and it looked like a good anime with the fight scene and what not. Take in mind I saw this in 2013 on his laptop and he had it downloaded to his hard drive so I can’t tell you how old it really is but if anyone can spout out titles or guesses at what they think it may be it will be greatly appreciated. Also this anime was dubbed so if that helps at all. 
    • By lilroy_anime
      The almost Hentai series HSOTD went on a hiatus following the Author Daisuke Satō’s death in March 2017 but now the franchise is undergoing a heavy petition in order to have it completed.
      The story follows a group of high school students caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse.
      The Anime was produced by Madhouse studios and published by Sentai Filmworks
      The ongoing petition is for HSOTD to be given to another studio/Author to have both the Manga and Series completed
      At the first time of seeing this this only 5000 people had signed
      But now there are over 47k Supporters!
      PLEASE ALL ANIME FANS EVERYWHERE SHOULD SIGN THE PETITION!
      Use this link https://firstinfosite.com/2018/12/27/latest-trending-anime-news-highschool-of-the-dead-season-two-petition-update-december-2018/
      or
      Just search for High school of the dead/firstinfosite and once you find the website...
      PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit