The Starcraft Corner

EvaUnit69

spacer.png

Starcraft 2 boys and girls!

Am I the only one who wants a starcraft movie?

I am hopeful that some one the awesome ladies and gents on this forums play SC2, but I am even more hopeful to encourage people to try the game out if they never have before. I feel like the RTS genre doesn't get enough attention even though SC remains one of the top E-Sport events with some of the highest price pools out there.

THE GAME.-
Think chess but on steroids. The fast pace of the game can be overwhelming to some, but the learning curve is rather accomodating. One of the biggest measure of ability in the game is how much you can do at every stage of the game, so rather than speed good decision making is the basis for SC.

THE RACES.-
Unlike a lot of other RTS games, you only have three possible races to choose from. The Zerg which is the best and only real race, the Protoss, and the Terran. Some people pick one race and stick with it their whole lives, but some like to live dangerously and enjoy the secret 4th option which is random meaning you get one of the three at random at the start of everygame. A hero of mine and one of the best random players out there is winterstarcraft, who is also an excellent resource for players looking to learn their game or improve their game.

To those who already play I hope we can get some matches going. To those interested in the game lets get some questions going!

spacer.png
FOR THE SWARM

• Like 1

I played the first one excessively 😂 I also played Starcraft 2 but only the 'main campaign' and didn't get around to the new campaigns they release later. I hope to do so, but you'll have to ask me in almost a year from now because only then I'll hopefully have the time 😂 

A starcraft movie on the other hand, now that would be something that would definitely peak my interest quite a bit!

(also #TeamProtoss 😂 )

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 3 months later...