Most Recent Movie Watched?

Kohloo

On 2/4/2024 at 9:00 PM, Sakura said:

Last night me and my best friend watched The Conjuring, The Conjuring 2, and The Nun together, and long story short, I am now scared of nuns x.x 

I love them films 😍 I saw the Nun 2 in cinema before moving to Czechia. Was such a great movie!

Anyway the last movies I saw in cinema was Kung Fu Panda 4 and immaculate. Currently watching harry potter and the chamber's of secrets for bed.

• Like 1

Saw Spy x Family: Code White at the movies Thursday. Visually nice, but disappointing in every other aspect. Sadly, the franchise has lost just about all appeal for me.

Watched Malignant on Netflix today & plan to watch Joker tomorrow since both are leaving the service next week.

Edited by Ohayotaku

19 hours ago, Metro said:

I love them films 😍 I saw the Nun 2 in cinema before moving to Czechia. Was such a great movie!

Anyway the last movies I saw in cinema was Kung Fu Panda 4 and immaculate. Currently watching harry potter and the chamber's of secrets for bed.

I really liked them too! Good movies but the type that scares me, which I guess it fulfilled its purpose with that xD 

• Funny 1