:P anime quotes!

Anime loveer

"I don't believe that the absolute truth is necessary. I only need the power to freely accomplish my dreams."

The man, the myth, the legend of the galactic heroes himself Kaiser Reinhard Von Lohengram.

That or this one...

"Take revenge on me?"

Edited by MarathonGuy1337

• 3 months later...

“What’s wrong with cliches?!  Cliches are fine. No, cliches are great!” - Chizuru (Heroines Run the Show)

“I always overthink it, lose track of what to say, and then blurt out something weird. Aw, if only I could put what I’m thinking into words.”  - Kabetaijin (Ya Boy, Kongming)

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don’t wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.” — Jellal Fernandes (Fairy Tail)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Gonstroph said:

Is that really from an anime? It's an English pun that's why I'm wondering 

If so which one I like that quote 

It's a curious quote. "Conductor" isn't a term generally associated with trains in the UK* it was more common on buses as the name for the person who sold the tickets before one-man operation came in.

* The more usual title is Guard or Train Manager.

12 hours ago, Gonstroph said:

Is that really from an anime? It's an English pun that's why I'm wondering 

If so which one I like that quote 

Sounds like something King Kai would say in the DBZ dub 😂 Though Digimon’s english dub was full of that kind of thing as well.

10 hours ago, Animedragon said:

It's a curious quote. "Conductor" isn't a term generally associated with trains in the UK* it was more common on buses as the name for the person who sold the tickets before one-man operation came in.

* The more usual title is Guard or Train Manager.

So US “english” as opposed to UK english :P 

Of course there’s also the other type of “conductor” spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This one's from the first Danganronpa game, so it's not rlly an anime quote.

"You are but one individual plankton drifting through a vast ocean... Try as you might, you're naught but the tiniest, most inconsequential of existences." - Byakuya Togami

And, ofc, the single best line from any anime ever.

"Holy sh*t. I f*cking LOVE boats." - Izuru Kamakura

• 3 weeks later...

“No matter who dies, the world doesn’t even pause. Night & day keep on coming. The world clearly doesn’t need anyone. But that’s sad… it’s such a lonely truth. That must be why people seek other people. We want to need someone. We want someone to need us. We want to find that someone. Even if the world doesn’t need us, I’ll keep living for someone who does need me.” — Kyoko, Fruits Basket: Prelude

• Like 1
  • Agree 1